AED A/F gauge sensor

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where can I find a new AED AIrFuel sensor anyone know? Also looking for a photo of the resister ppl have been adding to their m series exhaust sensors so I don't have to replace another one, I'd like to do it myself so I don't have to drive 3hrs for it. Thanks in advance!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where can I find a new AED AIrFuel sensor anyone know? Also looking for a photo of the resister ppl have been adding to their m series exhaust sensors so I don't have to replace another one, I'd like to do it myself so I don't have to drive 3hrs for it. Thanks in advance!

You can order the resistor from Linderman at Arctic Edge. The resistor fools the computer so no WFO from the parking lot in the morning on a cold pipe or you are potentially leaning it out.

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can order the resistor from Linderman at Arctic Edge. The resistor fools the computer so no WFO from the parking lot in the morning on a cold pipe or you are potentially leaning it out.

Ya deano at mad motorsports does it too I understand how it works modman thanks for the reply though. I was wondering if anyone has a picture of the finished product. I know it has to be soldered on. And I can't find a bloody replacement A/F sensor for the life of me online.

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A/f sensor for your aem guage? I think they use a Bosch sensor, should not be hard to find.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought one a couple years ago from part source in Edmonton. $80

JDen

Reaction score

You sure you're looking for AED and not AEM? The part number for the AEM sensor with plug is 30-2001 if that's what you're looking for.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/avm-30-2001

Top Bottom