Adventures of a demented Partsgirl

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Terry needs to add sound and video camera's in that store......... somehow I think there could be some youtube "success"

sledrs

Reaction score
Awsome read again Trish, I went in our local dealer looking at a razor when I turn and look at my wife and she is red in the face giggling and pointing at the wall. There hanging on the wall was the infamous "snach block". The employees didnt quite know what to say! I think I summed it up with " its not a chastity belt, its for a winch!" We laughed for days and after reading your story, Im sure we will laugh for a couple more! Thanks again.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awsome read again Trish, I went in our local dealer looking at a razor when I turn and look at my wife and she is red in the face giggling and pointing at the wall. There hanging on the wall was the infamous "snach block". The employees didnt quite know what to say! I think I summed it up with " its not a chastity belt, its for a winch!" We laughed for days and after reading your story, Im sure we will laugh for a couple more! Thanks again.

Haaa haa!! That's awesome. I'm not the only one.. seriously.... whoever nick named our fun part snatch.. or whoever decided to call that a snatch block must have a sense of humor!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy Dale calls his girl friend his winch bitch when he's on the razer.

Like get out and winch bitch

sent from my I phone azz kicking HTC

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the laughs Trish, I was laughing so hard my wife thought I had lost my mind until I told her who I was reading about then I had to read it to her and laugh all over again. Looking forward to the next installment.

Top Bottom