Adrenaline Electirc Wired Goggles

mikeo2

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these goggles made by skidoo? Just wondering how well they actually work. Also, can you get any lenses for them other than the clear?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup they work awesome. Takes a bit to get used to the wire but no big deal. And I don't know of any other lenses I just know that clear unobstructed lenses on a socked in day is better than low light lenses full of snow and ice lol

mikeo2

Reaction score
haha true, clear lense is better than a foggy one. I was looking more at the wireless version ones.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha true, clear lense is better than a foggy one. I was looking more at the wireless version ones.

They say wireless but they are not. They mean there is no wire going from goggle to sled. But there is a wire that goes from goggle to battery pack that's kept in your jacket. Unless they came out with something new maybe post the link

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just tried a pair of the wired ones for the first time last Sunday. It was -28 when we left the staging area. The goggles worked great. Never fogged once. The wire is a curly cord made to give you lots of play. It worked well and the only time I noticed it was getting off and on the sled. I think it would be even less noticeable if the outside temp was reasonable. It's just like your tether when your riding. I would prefer another lense but the clear one sure beats fogging tinted lenses.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just tried a pair of the wired ones for the first time last Sunday. It was -28 when we left the staging area. The goggles worked great. Never fogged once. The wire is a curly cord made to give you lots of play. It worked well and the only time I noticed it was getting off and on the sled. I think it would be even less noticeable if the outside temp was reasonable. It's just like your tether when your riding. I would prefer another lense but the clear one sure beats fogging tinted lenses.

So you had the ones that plug into sled not battery pack?

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes. I bought the heated visor kit BRP offers. The power outlet mounts right next to your DESS key. It doesn't allow you to draw power from the outlet unless the sled is running. I was a little nervous I might forget to unplug them and they would pull my battery down. Not the case.

jasonsellors

Reaction score
Goggles are good but wires broke shorted and burnt my hood . Not cold rated wires was only -25 and plastic on wire cracked like glass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom