ABS @ Ed Sled Show?

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if ABS will be @ the edmonton sled show?
I'm hoping to get a deal on an avi bag:p.
Thanks

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martin Motor Sports will be there and they carry the ABS line of backpacks. When you go talk to spencer and he will take care of you. See you there :beer:

Exactly the answer I was gonna give. Spencer is the man and martin offers great deals on their abs bags at the show. Last years pricing was $700/bag or $650/bag if you buy 3. Can anybody say group buy?

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There will be lots of booths / dealerships with ABS on hand... But Martin Motorsports is the only one you should worry about stopping at... (; Dave Norona will be there reppin' the ABS so make sure you find him and introduce yourself! He'd be more than happy to share some info with you and fit you in a bag that will suit your needs I'm sure -- super cool dude also! (=

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A group buy would be awesome. :cool:
I've had my eye on the vario base unit w/ 15L bag. I somewhat doubt 700 is for that bag but i sure hope so!

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a bag from Martin for a good price. Norona sold it to me and he was a nice guy.
Only lame thing about bag is it came with a 15L or 30L bag and they were Not the snowmobile bags. Probe and shovel will likely have to go in the bag itself instead of being attached outside:(
It could maybe be made to attach on the surface with some playing around but it would be hokey.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a snowmobile bag when you get a vario... You just have to. Pick a different cover for it.. They are cheap.

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a snowmobile bag when you get a vario... You just have to. Pick a different cover for it.. They are cheap.

Im sorry but you are incorrect there is a zip-on snowmobile bag designated by the SB in the name of the bag. The bags they offered with the vario base unit were for ski/snowboard.
The bag becomes less of a deal when you have to replace the bag that comes with it.

Attachments

• abs-vario-5-sb-red-grey_M.jpg
    abs-vario-5-sb-red-grey_M.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 65
Top Bottom