About time I interoduce myself

Boostmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello,

As you can see I have been a member for just about 3 years and today is the first day I have ever posted anything on here, I spend allot of my time just reading post and researching mods for my toys.

I am an avid sled head with 9 yrs. of mountain ridding under my belt, by no means am I a pro but I am no newbie either… I have built (That means ME not the dealer) both 2 and 4 stroke mods, my last sled was the most expensive most customized sled I have ever done (will add it to my garage soon). I built it to climb so I could hit all of the big shouts in revy and thou out the pine pass, as it so happens I did just that. Now it’s time to build a bas a$$ boondocking sled so I have chosen the new pro chassis to work with, it is the best sled for me and it’s the first sled I have ever been on that didn’t make me feel like a passenger just along for the ride.

I am not a brand loyal guy I believe that if you feel it’s best for you then that’s all that matters.
There aren’t many hobbies I am not into so I find common ground with most anyone, I am in the oil/gas industry and am a work O holic, and have a very hard time taking days off, as I type this post I am currently on day 59 since my last day off and plan to work up till the snow show in e-town. The days I do find myself off or out of work I like to other be a lazy bum or the wife and I go out and enjoy ourselves and toys.
I don’t get out sledding nearly as much as I would like, Most of my sledding is done in the later month’s March/April and May if the snow is worth it.

I hope to meet likeminded ppl who I can share a few laughs with or maybe even at on this forum and in the “SNOW AND MUD”

Boostmonkey

Top Bottom