ABCSnow representation at the Edmonton Sled Show

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning everyone!
Oooo it's been a buzz of activity as of late. We have been discussing the possibility of Merging the two provincial associations in BC, ABCSnow and the BCSF. While the response has been one that the majority of our clubs want, there are still many who have questions and concerns they'd like to have addressed.
I'l be at the show, offering club support, and answering any questions and concerns you may have. I'll be bringing my big girl undies, so even if you're not necessarily in favor of the merger, please feel free to talk to me. I'd like to understand your point of view in its entirety. This is a new day for organized snowmobiling and I for one and excited by the possibilities the future has in store for us all.
Send me a message or email me president@abcsnow.ca if you'd like to have some one on one time. Others from the board will be in attendance as well so between all of us we can work together to answer your questions.
If you need some relief time at your booth (I have worked the show and know how hectic it can be) I'm offering some relief support for your booth as well.

See you soon!
Take care and cheers to an epic 2014/2015 season

Trish Drinkle
President Association of British Columbia Snowmobile clubs.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh boy. free labour, we will take you up on that offer. lol

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will you be selling ABCsnow memberships still at the show or has this changed with the merger.

The possibility of a merger is still in an infant stage at this point. It is no easy task, but for certain the more dialogue and questions asked and answered the better. The Sled show is a wonderful opportunity to reach out to all of the hard working clubs in BC, and many will have memberships available at the show.
See you there 007sevens

Kaz Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A merger sounds like a very good idea - one voice, no confusion for politicians/people outside the snowmobile community. I hope both organizations can find common ground, with that age old axiom applying: compromise is better than division.

Top Bottom