A season with Old-Soul & Friends

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I posted in the REV chassis forum here on S&M looking for advice on my sled troubles. I appreciate anyones input :beer: (unless that input sounds like the guys in my riding group, I'm not going into a dealer and purchasing a new sled :p )

Or trade for a '98 Summit X 670 ;)

Last edited:

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I had better pics. But nobody ever thinks to stop and say "hold the camera and watch this!"

We had fun, me not so much sunday and poor Justin just had an expensive road trip but that's just the way sledding goes. I'm no stranger to driving long distances to fix stuff (old cars will do that). Just kinda sucks :p

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I had better pics. But nobody ever thinks to stop and say "hold the camera and watch this!"

We had fun, me not so much sunday and poor Justin just had an expensive road trip but that's just the way sledding goes. I'm no stranger to driving long distances to fix stuff (old cars will do that). Just kinda sucks :p

My neighbour drove from fort Nelson to Leduc got home at 4:30am his son was sitting with the truck running he jumped in drove to Mcbride got there 10ish or in the morning to meet me. Drove the bell parking lot and his sled broke down on the trailer never even made it off the trailer! Lol. Felt bad for him but I had a nice sunny day of riding! Lol

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics. Hopefully you get your sled fixed sooner then later!

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My neighbour drove from fort Nelson to Leduc got home at 4:30am his son was sitting with the truck running he jumped in drove to Mcbride got there 10ish or in the morning to meet me. Drove the bell parking lot and his sled broke down on the trailer never even made it off the trailer! Lol. Felt bad for him but I had a nice sunny day of riding! Lol

Oh man...I can't even imagine. That's the quitting kind of rage right there haha.

Tippett

Reaction score
I HOPE we can figure our chit out! We have a ton of riding to do yet!!! Not to mention we haven't even met up with Duke!

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so fixed ...
stop talkin sheet ...
start postin pic's !!!

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the locals were headed out today with what I would imagine too be their last rip of the season. Lots of snow in the trees but the fields will get thin in a hurry. I dusted off the old MX and went out for a few hours.

It just wouldn't be like me if I didn't at least get one stuck pic in.

So there ya have it. A pretty low-key end to my season. Didn't really go as planned, but the times I did get out I had a blast. Thanks to the guys and gals who rode with me this year, and the likewise to all who lent a hand be it on here or out in the real-world when my sled went down.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
say it aint so ...

surely at least one more ride ???

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not for me buddy. Between my sled and truck breaking down and getting my car ready for summer I'll be sorta cash-broke for a bit here and can't really see another trip out west happening for me.

Maybe next year I'll have better luck and we'll get a chance to ride together??

:beer:

Top Bottom