A question to the husbands.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
what dooo you know about arctic cats?? Go soak yur head. :d:d this may be true on the 70's and 80's sleds? Yur talking about a hotwire job?

soak my head??? Think you better go try your sled....... Also did you know most a/c's up to about 2006 or '07 used the same key?? Even most of the fuel injected cats are the same...... Better go check, mr. A/c...................................;)

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
soak my head??? Think you better go try your sled....... Also did you know most a/c's up to about 2006 or '07 used the same key?? Even most of the fuel injected cats are the same...... Better go check, mr. A/c...................................;)

thats cause nobody else wanted them .... would you take one if you had a choice

MADPOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

same key, yep it's sad but true!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sleddingdad's sled is fair game. Look at what you did today for the FAMILY, besides making his favorite soup. You deserve to take his sled and go for a ride with the kids, heck it's not like your heading out for an adventure with the girls all night in the hills only to bring his ride back in pieces. If I had a wife like you the last thing I would complain about is you taking my sled for a ride. Sleddingdad should be honored that you want to take his sled out. Besides you look good on it.:d Leave him a bowl of soup and a :beer: and he would appreciate the quiet to eat and drink after a hard day of work after all your being thoughtful on his behalf........

Awww thank you so much! So I didn't end up going for a ride on Sledding dad's M7. It was all good though. We worked on my sled from the moment he came home from work till 8:45. Ate soup while we worked. Got it going!!!!!! I'm going for a maiden voyage in the morning. Yayyy. He was reluctant at first but he also said if I want to ride his sled to go ahead.
I love that man!:eek:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have fun tomorrow and ride safe.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awww thank you so much! So I didn't end up going for a ride on Sledding dad's M7. It was all good though. We worked on my sled from the moment he came home from work till 8:45. Ate soup while we worked. Got it going!!!!!! I'm going for a maiden voyage in the morning. Yayyy. He was reluctant at first but he also said if I want to ride his sled to go ahead.
I love that man!:eek:

the true test would be if ya wreck something on it and you are ok

then see what happens

Top Bottom