A must read for non etech xp owners

mctrailboss

Reaction score
I bought a 860 kit from RK tek over the summer and am now forced to sell my sled. Asking $1500 for the kit, will trade ECM and Cylinder and exhaust ports for yours. 13.5:1 compression domes. will run on premium. I waited all summer sending the parts to the U.S. and waiting for them to return. You can have your 860 by the weekend.

located in Grande Prairie AB.
Faster response if you email me
mcfreddodd@hotmail.com

climbin

Reaction score
I sent you an email today showing interest. I have a buyer for my piston kit so it would be an outright sale is you are still interested in selling it. Don't think I want the ecm though.

mctrailboss

Reaction score
I would require your cylinder and exhaust valves. would this still work? if not I could adjust the price if you are ok with that. i need to be able to get mine back to stock is the thing.

climbin

Reaction score
That is all good. Give me a call so we can arrange payment and get it shipped.

Don at 403 804 4227

climbin

Reaction score
I do have a brand new RKTek piston drop in kit with a 13.5:1 head if you're interested. I would probably want my money back but would eat shipping and tax.

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so how much would that be and what would it give me for power? also would you still be able to run pump gas

dooking88

Reaction score
thanx for letting me know,good luck with your kit.could you post how it works out,mcbs for know.

Top Bottom