A/F gauge! What kind??

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an AEM guage in my car and my 2006 Nissan Frontier actually uses the same O2 sensors on the drivers side from factory....

If your stuck just hit up a Nissan dealership, they may have them in stock.

Good to know. I'll drop into a dealer and get a price. Autovalue thinks they can get one in but they want $140. If they are going to be that expensive then I'll pull the sensor and plug the hole after I have it tuned.

Another reason to run a head shim, I guess.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to know. I'll drop into a dealer and get a price. Autovalue thinks they can get one in but they want $140. If they are going to be that expensive then I'll pull the sensor and plug the hole after I have it tuned.

Another reason to run a head shim, I guess.

10 lbs here we come!!!!!!!!!

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i install Koso.
Found the the AEM digital boost/ A/F ones to get wet and then they don't work so well, had replaced 3 for this very issue...

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i install Koso.
Found the the AEM digital boost/ A/F ones to get wet and then they don't work so well, had replaced 3 for this very issue...

Tabster, I have the Koso and the sensor is gone in it as well. Do you know which one's fit it or should I just call up Quebec and order one from them direct? I know its a Bosch, I'ver tried to cross reference but the Bosch site does not cross reference the 02 sensor part # to a car model.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i install Koso.

It is getting a bit damp despite my silicon job. I dried it out last night, installed the new sensor and it seems good.

I'll add more silicon around the face, I think that's where the moisture is coming from.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tabster, I have the Koso and the sensor is gone in it as well. Do you know which one's fit it or should I just call up Quebec and order one from them direct? I know its a Bosch, I'ver tried to cross reference but the Bosch site does not cross reference the 02 sensor part # to a car model.

LSU 4.2 Bosch sensor. its the same sensor as innovative uses. i have installed 11 of these koso wideband and the sensores usually last anywhere from one season to as long a 3 seasons. depends on the fuel....lead kills them.

Top Bottom