97 summit 583. opinions? anything?

skidoomanfoo

Reaction score
one of my friends who is a freakin sledding maniac says it was a really good deal.

body is mint, track is mint, riser, aftermarket skii's and carbides, new sliders, its a rotax R.A.V.E, skid plate, and can

skidoomanfoo

Reaction score
i took it out and we only have like 6 inches of snow! haha

also the belt is the wrong one ( its slightly thinner) will that make a big difference in power?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You probably have a bog or hesitation with the thinner belt and you will lose top speed as it wont shift out all the way. Get the right belt on it and you will notice a big difference.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Soften up your rear springs on the adjuster blocks and loose up your limiter strap and oh yeah get that new belt on it and she will dance.Lol.

Walleyehunter

Reaction score
Any old sleds are cool. I refuse to part with my 98SRX 700. Keep it in good shape dude! It'll be a classic some day. Have fun and welcome to the world of sledding, theres nothing like it.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clean out the plug caps, and when it rolls over get ready for a bit of pulling on the rope.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
one of my friends who is a freakin sledding maniac says it was a really good deal.

body is mint, track is mint, riser, aftermarket skii's and carbides, new sliders, its a rotax R.A.V.E, skid plate, and can
You bought a rotax R.A.V.E for $2000.00 HOOLLLLLY %^&*! Those things are rare!

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 97 summit 670 and one of the most reliable sleds I have ever seen. I rode for a few years with my cousin on his 583 and it was a blast. I think you will have fun with it! Also we have a old mach 1 with a 583 on the farm and it "catwalks" like a mofo! have fun.

Top Bottom