9 Year Girl Run To Death

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just read this in the paper!!Holy christ!!Why is it people who have no business having kids can have them no problem?I understand this was the girl's step mom and biological grand mother who did this!Well if I was the dad there would have been a double murder when I got home!!!!They made her run for over 3 hours in Alabama heat because she lied about some candy!!!!!She started having a seizure and collapsed because of dehydration and exhaustion and then took a day or two to die!!!!Her last memories on this earth is these 2 c..ts yelling at her to keep running and probably crying for her dad!!!!!What they should do is set up two treadmills outside in that heat and strap these two azzholes to them and turn them on!!!!!Also have someone(maybe the dad)stand there with a cattle prod and make them run till they go into a coma!!!!EYE FOR AN EYE!!!!!WHAT THEY DID TO THAT GIRL ISN'T NOTHING SHORT OF TORTURE!!!!You don't even treat an animal like that!!!!!Some people are even sticking up for these two azzholes!!Whoever touches or kills kids should have the same thing done to them as they did to the kids!!!!!Some people aren't even worth a bullet!!!:realmad:

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very sad indeed. is there a write up some where on this?
There was a story in the sun but I had the wife google it for her to read.It absolutely will piss you off that someone could do that to a little kid!

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your right! Some people should never be allowed to have children.
Seems like the ones that are not capable of caring for kids have no problem having them!I have a couple of friends that are great around kids and make good money and have been trying for a long time to have kids and are having trouble!Another friend of mine were not able to conceive so they adopted,a baby girl and a few years later two brothers because they didn't want to split them up!The real kicker to the story is a year ago one of the brothers was in grade 10 and got killed in a sledding accident!!The girl had gotten married a few months before and was expecting a baby a few months after the accident!The family is still having a hard time with everything!The two brothers were adopted when they were just toddlers because the mom was a drinker and the boys had some behaviour problems but were coping well!My friends still adopted them even with their 'issues' because they wanted them to have a 'chance' and not be lost to the system!!Another example of someone who shouldn't have kids have no problem getting pregnant and then throw the kids away!Breaks my heart when I see stories about how some people treat kids and how others who love their kids and treat them right and then have them taken away!

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it disgusts me to no end! Kids are SO FKN innocent DAMN how can ppl be so cruel wow! Seen another docu on the poor lil girl who was locked in the closet for like 6yrs UNBELIEVABLE!!!

These ppl need to be tortured b4 death!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it disgusts me to no end! Kids are SO FKN innocent DAMN how can ppl be so cruel wow! Seen another docu on the poor lil girl who was locked in the closet for like 6yrs UNBELIEVABLE!!!

These ppl need to be tortured b4 death!

Yes death penatly is too easy. Give them the same as what they did.

Fullstroke

Reaction score
It should be an eye for an eye they are disgusting people they should never see the light of day again sickening.
Just read this in the paper!!Holy christ!!Why is it people who have no business having kids can have them no problem?I understand this was the girl's step mom and biological grand mother who did this!Well if I was the dad there would have been a double murder when I got home!!!!They made her run for over 3 hours in Alabama heat because she lied about some candy!!!!!She started having a seizure and collapsed because of dehydration and exhaustion and then took a day or two to die!!!!Her last memories on this earth is these 2 c..ts yelling at her to keep running and probably crying for her dad!!!!!What they should do is set up two treadmills outside in that heat and strap these two azzholes to them and turn them on!!!!!Also have someone(maybe the dad)stand there with a cattle prod and make them run till they go into a coma!!!!EYE FOR AN EYE!!!!!WHAT THEY DID TO THAT GIRL ISN'T NOTHING SHORT OF TORTURE!!!!You don't even treat an animal like that!!!!!Some people are even sticking up for these two azzholes!!Whoever touches or kills kids should have the same thing done to them as they did to the kids!!!!!Some people aren't even worth a bullet!!!:realmad:

K

Kavaleen

The saddest part is that the step mom had a baby just two days later or something like that. She should lose the right to have that child!!!!!!!! She should lose custody and NEVER be allowed to have the baby back!

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The saddest part is that the step mom had a baby just two days later or something like that. She should lose the right to have that child!!!!!!!! She should lose custody and NEVER be allowed to have the baby back!

Agree with you too!

2007 Summit Rev 800
2006 Suzuki Vinson 500
2004 GMC Sierra 1500

Top Bottom