850 scrambler

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The scrambler is the same to the xp as the renegade is to the outlander. Just no racks or plastic.

Last edited:

scramblerX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They must have made a few more changes than that as the seat high is 2" lower and the quad is 1" wider. Hope to see a test/ shootout in dirt wheels soon!
pretty disappointed! the 13 scrammy is just and 850 xp with different body plastic and shock package. wow i already own a scrambler almost. i got all excited for nothing.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quite a few "the's" in that sentence there Keith! Hope your just not thinking straight cause you can't get sledding off your mind. And I hope you're not crippled up come winter !
I was thinking wtf are you talking about. I dont know why I typed it like that??????????

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They must have made a few more changes than that as the seat high is 2" lower and the quad is 1" wider. Hope to see a test/ shootout in dirt wheels soon!
engineers at the show say its just a mildly smoked over 850 xp. supposed to have a few in sept and i will disect one then.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me likey. Not sure if I'd swap it for the Renny, but it looks like a fun machine.

scramblerX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's not competative with the renegade, there's no point in building it! Looking forward to seeing these 2 head to head.

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seen the scrambler on the polaris web site , their 2 models base and beef up i guest .

SLICKSTER

Reaction score
what about axles?:rolleyes:
if we wanna start mentioning faults, what about canned hams cracked frame issue's, or what about the 1000 weak rear ends, or we could talk about the brake pads that don't last 400km, oh, did I forget about the clunking front ens issues?

SLICKSTER

Reaction score
Looks kinda bad ass, but one thing is for sure: it will still sound like a clapped out chevette. I'd rather buy a Kawi and give up 20 horses just so I wouldn't have to listen to it.
has race tuned exhaust, you might be surprised

scramblerX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tim Farr finishes 2nd at Unadilla on a basically stock 850 scrambler in the 4x4 open class. The competition is running moddified quads that have been racing all season long. Tim recieved his machine 6 days before the race. How stock was it, in the picture it's still running the stock front tires! The last half of the GNCC series could be interesting.

mud-master

Reaction score
Picked my Scrambler up on October 5th and rode it for a couple of days, it definitely is not short on power and the ride was impressive.

Last edited:
Top Bottom