850 scrambler

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It has 77 hp stock, 85 ish with a pc5& pipe,your kawi is what 57+..................lol

Ok so 20 more Hp

Mines a 06 and is 6 years old and 100 less cc

Just saying the 900 is better than the 850 and way way better than the scooter 800

sent from my htc

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So tex when is kawi gonna come with their model to compete with the gade and scrammy?

Sent while not working too hard

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dunno.

Dont like the looks of the new kawi's.

Waiting for something to replace mine

sent from my htc

skidoo90

Reaction score
I don't think ull ever see that 900 in an atv, Polaris says they built that engine specifically for utv, if they'll be put them in atv I doubt it'll have 88hp, I wonder if I guy can fit handle bar cover from a sportsman with the light!

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a bad 97 ford f 150, so all fords are junk now........................

Never said all Polaris were junk. Just the Scrambler. And I wasn't just talking about my '01, I mentioned a few others of the same chassis and engine-and there were enough to make my opinion and several others believe that they were on the whole garbage when used in the deep swamp and mud.
But that said yes, IMO all Ford's are junk!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never said all Polaris were junk. Just the Scrambler. And I wasn't just talking about my '01, I mentioned a few others of the same chassis and engine-and there were enough to make my opinion and several others believe that they were on the whole garbage when used in the deep swamp and mud.
But that said yes, IMO all Ford's are junk!

I got to agree with you Fords are junk lol! But I had a 99 Scrambler 400 and loved that machine! I treated it bad and never had any real issues. I would brake the plastic bushings on the top of the struts all the time but that's cause I will jump it higher then most peoples dirt bikes. But it did need independent rear suspension the strait axle gave up to much clearance.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want a new scrambler, that thing looks sick IMO. However wouldn't put that big of tires on it and probably no lift. Might have to get one next year.......... the old lady wants her own quad so if I give her my 11 AC 550 I can get a new scrambler 850 and turn it into a mud machine

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks kinda bad ass, but one thing is for sure: it will still sound like a clapped out chevette. I'd rather buy a Kawi and give up 20 horses just so I wouldn't have to listen to it.

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm aware that it's not the rzr motor. I've heard a few of them run and I still don't care care for the sound, I'll take a v-twin or a single any day. Look in the bright side, at least I'm not trashing them for their reliability any more...if the noise is all I have to complain about that's kind of a compliment right? Haha!

Reactions: LBZ

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put a big gun full system on an 850 and it is one of the best sounding quads i have ever heard...........

scramblerX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you buy a kawi with 20 less hp, you're still going to have to listen to it, because you'll be behind one!
Looks kinda bad ass, but one thing is for sure: it will still sound like a clapped out chevette. I'd rather buy a Kawi and give up 20 horses just so I wouldn't have to listen to it.

Reactions: LBZ

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've ridden with rzrgade and I don't know what exhaust he's running but his 850 sounds great. I don't like the sound of the 800's though. And I have a buddy with a stock 850 and it doesn't sound like the 800's either.

dumbassracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its still the 850, they dont touch the outy let alone a renny. Looks cool thuogh,its about time they brought the scrammy back,lets hope it will run better than the old srammys did.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty disappointed! the 13 scrammy is just and 850 xp with different body plastic and shock package. wow i already own a scrambler almost. i got all excited for nothing.

Top Bottom