850 scrambler

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its about time popo comes out with something like this! finally some competetion.. will see how it stacks up to the renegade once the dealers get it in.. not bad lookin machine... the funny thing is that in there video it passes a renegade.. probably a 500.. haha

So i guess will see Darrell Rath, who is riding for polaris in the GNCC Series pro open 4 x 4 now race this new machine next year...

Last edited:

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's about time someone gave the renegade some competition, where are the Japanese manufacturers?? They don't care?

Hurting and/or rebuilding from the tsunami. I wouldn't expect anything major from the Japanese mfgs for a while. It doesn't help that Yamaha has been dealing with tons of lawsuits from guys rolling their rhinos and suing...

Good to see Polaris bringing a new product to the market and giving the scrambler a much needed update!

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks cool, way to go polaris.:beer:

Last edited:

scramblerX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You said something about it, but didn't give details!! Couple days ago I was about the only one who wanted a scrambler... I think thats about to change!;)
Very nice and it will be competitive..............Did give you a heads up about this a while back.............850 xp for sale...............

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What good is this thread without a pic.

Here is a pic of it for those of you who have not seen it yet.
uploadfromtaptalk1343794875232.jpg

Sent while not working too hard

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol... yeah, thats the second pic already.. Dave posted one a few comments back...
i too want to get my assssss on one! ..haha.. don't get any wild idea's guys! ..lmao

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very nice and it will be competitive..............Did give you a heads up about this a while back.............850 xp for sale...............

You've done such a great job on your rzr and sportsman, I can't wait to see what you would do with that beauty. We still gotta meet up for a ride this year Nev.

And mark I'm sure you can wait to get your hands on one and put it through the paces

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Just an FYI, the two pics on this page are with a 3" lift and 32" Outlaw2's....it is yet to be determined what the driveline will do with these additional stresses.....but it does look cool.

Was just about to ask it that was stock....

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI, the two pics on this page are with a 3" lift and 32" Outlaw2's....it is yet to be determined what the driveline will do with these additional stresses.....but it does look cool.

I'm assuming it will be built very close to the sportsman in the same fashion the renegade is built similar to the outlander and thus would hold up about the same as a sportsman with the same mods. But that's just my assumption that they would use the same platform and most of the parts

Top Bottom