800 zrt triple

kinrob1234

Reaction score
i was wondering about how much would overhauling a 800 triple for the zrt would cost and i was thinking about doing some mods but not sure and how long does it take to rebuild this motor and are there books or anything to follow so it is done properly thanks alot also i was wondering would this make of a sled be worth rebuilding the motor in i do know 1 head is off of it as well as a piston is removed from it to so i know it wont run now and i was just going to overhaul it while those were out of it thanks for the input

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
couldnt be much more work than a twin...my suggestion is keep it, rebuild it, and run it cause those 800s are hard to come by now a days....if you do want to get rid of it let me know cause i'm been lookin for a river runner and that would be perfect

kinrob1234

Reaction score
i am out here in wyoming and i guess it is up to you if you want to shoot me an offer that would be fine and then i could let you know and would you want me to bring it part or most of the way to your location i guess let me know if you want to thanks

kinrob1234

Reaction score
what year is it? 96 was a sweet year for that sled

i have not forgot to get the year for you just have not got it to my house yet if you are still interested but i will at least post the year hoping to get it in here really soon before christmas at least

kinrob1234

Reaction score
couldnt be much more work than a twin...my suggestion is keep it, rebuild it, and run it cause those 800s are hard to come by now a days....if you do want to get rid of it let me know cause i'm been lookin for a river runner and that would be perfect

i looked and the sled was made 7-1995

kinrob1234

Reaction score
i have not forgot to get the year for you just have not got it to my house yet if you are still interested but i will at least post the year hoping to get it in here really soon before christmas at least

the sled has 7-1995 on the side for when it was made

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
na....not right now, gonna see how the rest of this winter plays out....got so much freakin snow right now i'm gonna look for a light something something 440

kinrob1234

Reaction score
na....not right now, gonna see how the rest of this winter plays out....got so much freakin snow right now i'm gonna look for a light something something 440

ok no problem thanks for letting me know enjoy the snow and ride safe and have a merry christmas

Top Bottom