800 Renegade

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is a good price to pay for 800 rene??? Think any one dealer better than the other??

Last edited by a moderator:

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
if you can convince them to sell it to you for around 12, that would be a good price locally. otherwise on the renegade you may want to check the states. you may lose warranty but should be able to get it for around $10,000 including riv and gst. brp likes screwing with cdn's.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, don't think going to us is an option have to twist some arms at the dealerships here, but your right brp is still screwing us!!!!!

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had good dealings with Riverside in St Albert. (Mike Kells). They seem to be the most comprhensive BRP dealer in town. All the accessories..lots of room. Worth a look!!

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I had to decide between the two as well. I went with Riverside due to the Sales staff, the accessory dept and then...price.
If you need parts, service, gloves, helmets, boots...you name it....

Good Luck & See ya on the trails!!!

jaydadawg

Reaction score
i just got a RENEGADE 800X model in Saskatchewan and i paid 12,300. wow what a fun machine. the power is unbelievable!!!!

Trigger

Reaction score
Try Buck Lake Bob's, (West Country Leisure) I picked up a 650xt from him a week or so ago and seemed like a pretty good guy. Had a great price so it was worth it for me to drive from the city down to him. I will make the drive for my 10 hour service as well.

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anybody seen any Renegade 800 X's for sale at retail? Word from Gibbons Motor Toys is that they are sold out in Alberta until the 09's arrive in the fall.

Edit: Mike at Riverside managed to wrangle of one of the last one's left! I'm itching to hit the trail now!

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't get too attached to Turbo Bob...sounds like he is gonna be shutting the doors soon. Bombi wants a dealer in Rocky and one in Drayton apparently, and that will leave Bob suckin the hind one, so I believe he is selling out. Plus the fact that his oldest boy has gone to play with concrete, and he used to do most of the wrenching.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Don't get too attached to Turbo Bob...sounds like he is gonna be shutting the doors soon. Bombi wants a dealer in Rocky and one in Drayton apparently, and that will leave Bob suckin the hind one, so I believe he is selling out. Plus the fact that his oldest boy has gone to play with concrete, and he used to do most of the wrenching.

Bob has had it in the works for awhile to sell now and actually HAS sold. He will be there for awhile selling BRP but will slowly convert to just boats. Bob was great,. I have bought 8 units off of him in the past and he has always been very good to me.
What I just did was found the quad I wanted at a certain dealer, got his "out the door price" on it, which turned out to be too much, then called a few other dealerships that had NO stock and wheeled an dealed on that same quad. When I found a dealer that was almost $900 cheaper on the EXACT same quad, I gave them a deposit and had them bring it in from the original dealer that had the quad...Kind of a dirty play :eek: but very affective and I have a little thicker walet to buy some accessories now. :d

mudmaniac

Reaction score
There is a 800X in Lloydminster at Rec Tech, They want $12,700. But if your still looking, I have an 07 with 800 KM, Type C rims, 26" mud bugs, HMF pipe nad optimizer, and air filter. I would like to $9,000.00. Let me know if your interested.

gadeguy

Reaction score
i just bought a 2007 renegade 800. completly stock with 600 kms. i paid $8000 all in. was this a good deal? let me know what you think. thanks

kris p

Reaction score
i just bought a 2007 renegade 800. completly stock with 600 kms. i paid $8000 all in. was this a good deal? let me know what you think. thanks

I think thats a pretty good deal myself! I bought a '09 in the fall of '08! not the best of buy's! but i had to have the 10% more hp! & had to have the x-pakage! I paid $12,7 and kind of wonder what i would have paid for the regular '08 renegade? and what kind of parts the savings would have bought for her? overall i am very impressed with what i have & thats the bottom line!:)

Top Bottom