700 MudPro feedback?

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not really. Just like to bug you...since you are convinced AC is the only machine out there and they are without issues.

Nope , I said mine has been without issues. I will probably buy a can am next. But I will keep my cat because it has been awesome!!! I also have never ,nor will I bash other brands ,unlike most on here:) I also still have old Honda big red and it has been awesome Lol I think the last time I put a plug in it was 5years ago and it still fires up!! I've also had yamaha, Honda dirt bikes. They all have good and bad so like stated above it's the fun we have with them.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope , I said mine has been without issues. I will probably buy a can am next. But I will keep my cat because it has been awesome!!! I also have never ,nor will I bash other brands ,unlike most on here:) I also still have old Honda big red and it has been awesome Lol I think the last time I put a plug in it was 5years ago and it still fires up!! I've also had yamaha, Honda dirt bikes. They all have good and bad so like stated above it's the fun we have with them.

Well said.... I have never heard you bash anyone elses ride. I agree that there are too many BS'ers on here that love to slam anyone when they mention what they ride... but thats the internet?? Us Cat guys seem to get it the worst. In my experience those who bash (even before the internet existed) are full of Chit and dont have a clue.... and its always "My Buddys quad.... My Friends..... My friends brothers dog groomers quad...." My quads and sleds have been far up and above more reliable and solid then I would have ever expected if i listened to "know it alls" on the internet.

My 2 cents

A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

So far i have 198 miles on my new 2012 700 MP LTD and im loving this machine. I have put on a HMF pipe, 31" Outlaws, Light bar, Handguards, Heated grips, High Lifter lift springs. I did do some custom clutching to it to compensate for the big rubber. I just finished the Onion Lake Rally and i didnt by pass any of the mud holes and really pushed this machine for all it has. We ride with several machines Brute's, Outlander/Renegade 800's and Polaris 850Xp all with 28" or bigger tires. lol you can ask several people on here i am pretty hard on machines and this one seems to be holding up very well! This Machine isnt gonnna break any land speed records but i found it had no problem turning the big tires. I would highly recomend getting the LTD with powersteering makes a full days ride more enjoyable. If you respect the 4x4 system and actually come to a stop when switching from 2-4 wheel drive you axle's and diffs wont be a problem. Also 2011 and 2012 mud pros have stronger Axle's than the 2009/2010 machines. If you would like anymore info give me a shout @ 780-203-6522

Tyler

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well said.... I have never heard you bash anyone elses ride. I agree that there are too many BS'ers on here that love to slam anyone when they mention what they ride... but thats the internet?? Us Cat guys seem to get it the worst. In my experience those who bash (even before the internet existed) are full of Chit and dont have a clue.... and its always "My Buddys quad.... My Friends..... My friends brothers dog groomers quad...." My quads and sleds have been far up and above more reliable and solid then I would have ever expected if i listened to "know it alls" on the internet.

My 2 cents

once a $hitty kitty , allways a $hitty kitty

just my 2 cents

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

My 2 cents

some people are just brand blind! i ride a brute because i got a deal on it. had a honda before that, good little machine, no speed demon. but if money wasnt a problem, it would be a can am. hands down!

assault800

Reaction score
Hey guys if you want a mud pro buy it any place else other than ase there a joke no atv walk thru or offer to purchase extend warranty just a bunch of kids workin there

A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

Assault,

Im sorry if you didnt not have the best possible experiance here at ASE as we try to make every customers new purchase a fun buying experiance. We do offer walk throughs to every customer some turn them down some dont. As for the extended warrenty we dont feel a need to push it on our product as we have very few issues with the mud pros. If you would still like to purchase extended warrenty it is still available. We do appreciate the feed back be it negative or positive as we can only learn from our mistakes. Please feel free to contact myself or Josh so we can make you buying experiance a positive one.

Thanks

Tyler
ASE Motorsports
780-464-7788

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Assault,

Im sorry if you didnt not have the best possible experiance here at ASE as we try to make every customers new purchase a fun buying experiance. We do offer walk throughs to every customer some turn them down some dont. As for the extended warrenty we dont feel a need to push it on our product as we have very few issues with the mud pros. If you would still like to purchase extended warrenty it is still available. We do appreciate the feed back be it negative or positive as we can only learn from our mistakes. Please feel free to contact myself or Josh so we can make you buying experiance a positive one.

Thanks

Tyler
ASE Motorsports
780-464-7788
Very classy...thankyou. (no I'm not being sarcastic)

dirk660

Reaction score
700MP seem to be good, do an ///dam in the clutch totally wakes them up and put a 15 shot of boss nos and race the 1000 outlander and run next to them....seen it myself

pgdsm

Reaction score
assault and tyler@ase

I just bought a 2012 mp1000 from tyler at ase.

While I had some minor issues with getting the quad. ASE went above and beyond what I would normally expect from a dealer. Mind you this was my first new atv purchase. I have bought many things before.

Ase set me up with a machine while mine was being prepped. I had the loaner for the weekend. ASE also came to my house to pick it up.
They explained almost everything about the mp ( except the 55mph governor that Id love to get rid of and the limiter in low/diff lock) and I got the extended warranty with it. I am now regretting buying the extended warranty... Wonder if its refundable.

I would without hesitation recomend others to ASE

I really like the power steering and think its such a great addition, well worth the money.

while I only have 2 hours on my mp 1000 if the 700 is anything like it you will love it.

assault800

Reaction score
I call bull ch!t on your walk thru you guys didnt even offer it to me or ask. I paid cash and you just walk away i had to go to echo cycle to get info about servicing the quad and i asked for extra accessories you said we will order them and call when they come in. Well its been 6 weeks. So i called cat and put a complaint in and im not the only one to complain about your dealership. I love the quad dont get me wrong but i would never strp foot in that dealership agian

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The last guy that tried to sell me a quad at a "well know" dealer close by, used to sell appliances at Home Depot........90% of the salesmen don`t know much about quads,let alone a mud machine..........Chances are you did not miss much............lmao

pgdsm

Reaction score
well if a walk through is what I think. Just a basic run down of whats what on the machine. Tyler gave me one. I actually took it as borderline insulting. Its not rocket sceince on how to put the thing into low or squeeze the brake to start in gear.

assault800

Reaction score
Im an advid snowmobiler have 2 sleds 3 quads its just nice to get a run down on a new machine when you spend 11k every atv is different just my 2 cents

Top Bottom