7 million plug-ins on the road by 2025

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes everyone does. The problem is the billions that aren't...lol

Ban camping then if that's what you want? I take responsibility for myself. And I don't dump garbage in the ocean.
And I keep my space here in Canada clean. So I am already doing my part.

As am I, I pack out what I pack in.
Ban random camping, hell no I don't want to see that, im unsure where/why you got that impression. There is a reason for a loss of recreation areas.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As am I, I pack out what I pack in.
Ban random camping, hell no I don't want to see that, im unsure where/why you got that impression. There is a reason for a loss of recreation areas.

I like camping too. Just trying to figure out the hate on plastic bags.
i am pro plastic bag lol. Worked in fort mac for 2 years and you have
to bring bags from home and it's a pita for me.

make em out of paper if you want, I don't want their 5$ shopping bags though.

maybe if some of these goofs out west brought more plastic garbage bags
with them we'd be in better shape not worse?

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hire some of these new refugees? If that doesn't work then what? Keep dumping chit in the ocean?

what do you need to live with that comes from China anyways? Fidget spinners?

why not ban a lot of things? Why single out plastic bags. How bout red solo cups of plastic forks? Ext ext ext

Thing is everything we use day to day comes from these places including the device your using to read this.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thing is everything we use day to day comes from these places including the device your using to read this.

Maybe so, it's a luxury though. Need water to live and ironic part
is can't drink it out of a river and it comes in plastic bottles now...

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like camping too. Just trying to figure out the hate on plastic bags.
i am pro plastic bag lol. Worked in fort mac for 2 years and you have
to bring bags from home and it's a pita for me.

make em out of paper if you want, I don't want their 5$ shopping bags though.

maybe if some of these goofs out west brought more plastic garbage bags
with them we'd be in better shape not worse?

I currently work a commuting shift in fort mac, I actually dont mind the shopping bags up here. It a pain when you forget them in the truck tho. Lol

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe so, it's a luxury though. Need water to live and ironic part
is can't drink it out of a river and it comes in plastic bottles now...

We are lucky to live in a place that we can drink the water and it's up to us to decide what we do with the bottle. Sad but many of these places don't have a way of handling the garbage. It's sad but they don't have the capacity or the knowledge or the funds to deal with it and because the government is paid from the companies to look the other way on disposal it's a vicious circle as westerners that buy the product

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are lucky to live in a place that we can drink the water and it's up to us to decide what we do with the bottle. Sad but many of these places don't have a way of handling the garbage. It's sad but they don't have the capacity or the knowledge or the funds to deal with it and because the government is paid from the companies to look the other way on disposal it's a vicious circle as westerners that buy the product
**** that, if China can't figure out thier waste it is not a matter of money, knowledge or
man power.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
**** that, if China can't figure out thier waste it is not a matter of money, knowledge or
man power.

Sure it is, there are so many people there they don't have the capacity to deal with it. Same with India. We are just as guilty for supporting it by purchasing the product. I'm just as guilty as anyone. Given many of these countries are making strides but it's a generation thing, and many poor countries just can't deal with it.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure it is, there are so many people there they don't have the capacity to deal with it. Same with India. We are just as guilty for supporting it by purchasing the product. I'm just as guilty as anyone. Given many of these countries are making strides but it's a generation thing, and many poor countries just can't deal with it.

Ok we definitely aren't going to agree on this one.

that is ok though.

cheerss

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We dump raw sewage in our Oceans..so we should not judge. It will be the killer of the human race I believe

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We dump garbage in our Oceans..so we should not judge. It will be the killer of the human race I believe

You might, but I don't. And I judge it to be a ignorant practice that should be jailable.

Cheers :beer:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tom, until we stop buying Dollar Store / Walmart crap there will always be a need for products from these countries. Ironically, from my travels to India / China, I found China 1000 times cleaner than India. As a society, Chinese are clean people but they lack leadership in clean (or better) manufacturing practices where as India it goes full circle from the people to industry as its the "Wild West".

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats not entirely accurate, they dump waste water from the sewer treatment plant on board. It not raw sewage in the newer ships.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Torque must be after the gear reduction at the motors, unless they are running the motors near 60 rpm. Cool at any rate.

Might be talking per wheel motor but still 140 HP wheel motor with 1200 torque means the motors would need to be 500 rpm

Last edited:
Top Bottom