7 c had his last race

secondgearca

Reaction score
this winter the sno x races will be short one of the fastest riders & the fastest canadian & the one person responsible for how we ride today. due to an accident at a montreal motorcross blair morgan has broken his back and severed his spinal cord. i've raced with blair and he absolutly dominated the track ,there wasn't one person who didn't learn how to go faster from racing against # 7 c.

Marry Poppins Express

Reaction score
That's just about the last person on the face of the planet I ever thought something like this would happen to. Do you know how sever, will he be able to walk, any info would be appreciated. I know too many questions with no verifiable answers, just keep us posted if you can, Thanks M.P.E.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i would like to know too, i herd he was having an operation that may fix his spinal cord to help him walk again

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
The Yamaha Canada snowmobile web site has a posting, sounds like his spinal cord has been severed and he is permanently paralyzed. He has a tough road ahead of him. I wish him and his family all the best.

summitbound

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The update on Blair's condition is on the Link ....... Motorcross Sponsor

Last edited by a moderator:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tragic and sad new all the best to Blair and his family, and friends

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not good news,wishing the best to him and his family

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very tragic for all involved. although this crash happened during a routine race practice it makes me worry that the extream progression of motorcross and freestyle will lead to alot more of these accidents. My own kids ride and i am terrified that they will be hurt trying to copy the tricks that have now become boring routine in freestyle.
Just thinking outloud

secondgearca

Reaction score
i still beleive that u are safer on the race track where everbody is going the same direction under controled conditions yes there are risks but still controlled

Top Bottom