66cm in fernie

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Received a few texts and invites today, some from the hill and said snow is crazy deep, small slides happening all over, in trees and small hills, might need a day to settle a bit, but looks real sweet... Sledding finally starts in fernie

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
avy danger has gone up to high so be carefull around here if you got ridings
Received a few texts and invites today, some from the hill and said snow is crazy deep, small slides happening all over, in trees and small hills, might need a day to settle a bit, but looks real sweet... Sledding finally starts in fernie

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode there today snow is seriously lacking..what is there is destroyed from 200 kmh winds. Very disappointed...

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just getting on the rd, should be down before nine.... Anyone know how Corbin is?

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Fred, with the big wet heavy snow last weekend it has really settled a lot. In the trees you will find some nice snow. Crazy windy here in Lethbridge and into the pass this morning.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JohniT , Lucky 7 said "the forecast is for no snow for the next while" I hope this changes, as some fresh would be nice!

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did all that lovely fresh make out with the wind/warm temps?

Turts, typing on Tapatalk

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went up Coal creek today and holly crap there was wind. I had a new guy out today so stayed on the trails so no powder at all. the notch is WIND blown!!!!!
JohniT , Lucky 7 said "the forecast is for no snow for the next while" I hope this changes, as some fresh would be nice!

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks lucky for the update. Hopefully the wind blows in a storm but it is looking pretty dry for the long range forecast! I guess I will not feel bad sitting in Mexico if there is no fresh!

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm back to work in the morning so I won't feel to bad either.. have a great time in Mexico
Thanks lucky for the update. Hopefully the wind blows in a storm but it is looking pretty dry for the long range forecast! I guess I will not feel bad sitting in Mexico if there is no fresh!

Top Bottom