650 outlander

summit.n.e.

Reaction score
hi
has anyone done some upgrades to the can am exhaust??

if so can you let me know what the best options are
i just got a 650 outlander and am very impressed have had a 400 for a couple of years and no problems '
thanks for any info:cool:

XTRM_CanAm

Reaction score
I too have been looking in to the upgrade of my 650 outty exhaust. Some that I've seen are hmf, lte. I am taking the stock one apart to see what can be done to it to increase power with out the added cost of a new pipe. Other than that there ain't too many other options yet for the 650.

Bryan

Reaction score
hey guys
I am looking into buying a 650 outlander, is there problems with the power, whats the main reason for the pipe. ( bragging rights ! )
let me know. Also who has the best pricing for a new unit??

XTRM_CanAm

Reaction score
Hey Bryan. I love my 650. Has more than enough power, I just want to see what little bit more power I can get out of it with a pipe. Plus I might try to do a dual exhaust this winter. (a true dual exhaust, left and right can)
If your looking for the best price, I don't really know besides cross border, but Gibbons Motortoys has the best service and friendly atmosphere of any dealers local to us. The others have disapointed me.

Bryan

Reaction score
Cross boarder shopping is getting tough. I am not sure if I can register the quad in Canada. ?? I am going this weekend to find a good deal with good service. I will try Gibbons, also heard about a dealer in Wetaskawin, not sure of the name of it....
Does the 650 have the power to bring the front tires up?

XTRM_CanAm

Reaction score
I'm not to sure on what the deal is with the registering of a quad bought in the usa.
I dunno if the 650 have power to lift the front tires off the ground cause I have the 2up max and haven't got the co-ordination to do it, but I'm sure it does have the power to lift the tires up, my bro can do it on his max 650.

09 m8

Reaction score
I too have been looking in to the upgrade of my 650 outty exhaust. Some that I've seen are hmf, lte. I am taking the stock one apart to see what can be done to it to increase power with out the added cost of a new pipe. Other than that there ain't too many other options yet for the 650.

i have one and i put a glass pack on it if its loud u want it is what ull get and it sounds good also but make sure u get it away from the gas tank i weld some pices on the end of the glass pack and made so i could take off and on as i pleased and i used the stock springs and some how it moved and got on the heat sheld and melted the heat sheld to the gas tank now im thinking i need flex pipe to make it look like the stock one i thought it was better than spending 4 or 5 hundred on some brand name untill that happen the glass pack was olny 40 bucks i think its just as good as any thing elce well hoped that helped and have u had a lot of problems with urs

Robins

Reaction score
Cross boarder shopping is getting tough. I am not sure if I can register the quad in Canada. ?? I am going this weekend to find a good deal with good service. I will try Gibbons, also heard about a dealer in Wetaskawin, not sure of the name of it....
Does the 650 have the power to bring the front tires up?

The dealer in Wetaskiwin is Wetaskiwin Motorsports selling Honda and Can-Am located on Highway 13 next to the airport.

Top Bottom