54North-New BRP dealer

minnow10

Reaction score
I believe since Power Merchants from St Paul and Cold Lake were lost in fires, the dealership went back to BRP and 54North picked up the merchant.
Good for them, there is some facebook advertisement going around.
I would not be surprised to see one of them answer to this as they are not new to this world.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, they have been posting on social media updates and such, looks like it will be a beautiful facility, they recruited some very familiar faces from the powersports industry around Bonnyville.
and yes with the merchant fire and Renegade out of meadow closed down it will be great to have local BRP dealer support!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have some great people in place to give the kind of customer service that can really make a difference in creating a successful business. I wish them all the best and hope it goes well for them.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yup, they have been posting on social media updates and such, looks like it will be a beautiful facility, they recruited some very familiar faces from the powersports industry around Bonnyville.
and yes with the merchant fire and Renegade out of meadow closed down it will be great to have local BRP dealer support!

that general manager is a weird dude though.......

Top Bottom