509 Helmets

_LB_

Reaction score
Hey pre-ordered my 509 helmet and goggles a while ago got the email that said it shipped but havent seen anything yet. Anybody pre-order these in canada? Wondering if the USPS is just a little slow? Not trying to bash or question Tom from 509 he is great to deal with just wondering if anyone has gotten them yet?

spike7ss

Reaction score
How long ago did you place the order? It might even take up to a month, and they have been super swamped with orders so you will have to bear with them. Ive heard people in Canada complain how long it takes before for shipping from them, even videos

Sammy

Reaction score
Hey pre-ordered my 509 helmet and goggles a while ago got the email that said it shipped but havent seen anything yet. Anybody pre-order these in canada? Wondering if the USPS is just a little slow? Not trying to bash or question Tom from 509 he is great to deal with just wondering if anyone has gotten them yet?

I ordered mine Sept, 10 but i believe they didn't start shipping Canadian orders until Oct, 16. I would expect probably another week or two before we start seeing them.

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got my 509 helmet and goggles today, i ordered early october. helmet looks great
props to 509

sledhedz

Reaction score
pre ordered my helmet/goggles in august,still haven't seen mine yet.i still haven't seen any email saying shipped or anything.
anyone else in my position?kinda sounds like they're all just starting to arrive and website says shipping oct.13.so.........?

jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got my 509 helmet, goggles,dvd and t shirt today helmet looks good and fits
nice

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just woundering how the fit is? I wear a large for a hemet, do they fit big or do they fit small? Would i be safe ordering a large?

_LB_

Reaction score
I ordered a Large from what i have heard it fits alot like the HJC large which is what I wear, I will let you know how it fits when i get it!

_LB_

Reaction score
Got the helmet and goggles today as well, fits better than my hjc large but I would definatily use that as a reference. It really is a quality product and dealing with the company was great nothing but good to say about them, wouldnt hesitate to order more from them in the future.

jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my old helmet was an hjc 2xl and the 509 helmet was a 2xl and they fit preety much the same

Top Bottom