509 Warranty

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a quick kudos to 509 and their products and especially their warranty and customer service! I recently had one of my lenses separate so contacted 509 via email, explained to them what the problem was, that I didn't have my receipt anymore but that I'd only bought the lense less than a year ago. No problem they said, sent a pic of the lense to them, less than a week later I get a box with not one but two new lenses in it! Now that's customer service, shipped from Washington to here all free. Sameo with my goggles last year, that little "tit" that plugs up from your nose piece into the frame broke, picture sent in and a new nose piece shipped up here, great stuff!! (Oh ya, and their mini fan that fits in the goggles to keep them fogless works great too!)

M7ZR6

Reaction score
I agree, awesome warranty. I have a pair of aviators that the frames came apart where the strap attaches and after making a claim and sending pictures they had me new frames in a week.

Quattroman

Reaction score
Agreed, Awesome warranty, had some stitching come apart on my helmet and they sent new foam insert piece no questions...

And yes, i have the fan in both pairs of aviators and other than the little buzzing noise you can hear if everything else is silent i love it

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which model goggle do you have that has the fan?

The Sinister but I think the 509 fan fits pretty much most of their models. Has a Auto switch that'll turn it on only when it senses moisture or the plain On switch so it runs all the time, I use that them most. For us sweaty sledders it can help quite a bit, might not work for everyone and a bit pricey ($75 in Canada) but when your on a 20K sled who cares!!

• Thanks
Reactions: LBZ

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well they should with how ****ty the quality of their stuff is!

Top Bottom