509 5th Episode with Nadine Overwater

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No i have not, we might had cross paths but don't remember. But i have shredded with a few radical lady shredders over the years and still do today. LOL
Have you ever met or heard of Emily Moreshead, AKA SKADI and Amber Holt. We rode some pretty cool places together around Revy and the Kootney's, they can put a lot of guys to shame.

No I dont know them. But Lots of great shredder women out there for sure. :beer:

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I dont know them. But Lots of great shredder women out there for sure. :beer:

Both were at one time featured on a 509 or Thunderstruck video but i don't know if they still ride, well i'm sure they do but maybe not the same.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya no cat ski, essentially they went up McCrae onto Comaplix then down into the valley. Coming out on other side of Beaton.
I've been up McCrae but never the Beaton way. But you never heard it from me.

I might have to put it on the bucket list, now the girls did it LOL
Ya they came out on the fsr road to haddow campground

Might have to check it out sometime

Camped there this summer

znowman_9

Reaction score
Can you take the shortcut to cross Akolkolex Creek or do you have drive along for couple km's and double back?

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a great episode of the 509 series, with our friend Nadine Overwater, some sweet riding and sweet snow.

They drop there trucks off the day earlier, then they start in one area and ride to there trucks, watched the entire thing, great video, nice pow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdmqJSTOhqs
WoMeN of WiNTER ... MiSSION PoSSiBLE ... MiSSION DeFeaTed... MiSSION IMPoSSIBLE .. SEASoN 1 ... ePiSode 6 bY ... 509 FiLMs ... for sLedders bY sLedders

Last edited:
Top Bottom