509 5th Episode with Nadine Overwater

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Here is a great episode of the 509 series, with our friend Nadine Overwater, some sweet riding and sweet snow.

They drop there trucks off the day earlier, then they start in one area and ride to there trucks, watched the entire thing, great video, nice pow.

Last edited:

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So. Where to where?

Or you scared @infinshat gonna steal your soul?

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
So. Where to where?

Or you scared @infinshat gonna steal your soul?

This was filmed outside of Revy, access with the fairy, maybe trout lake, not sure, but looks familiar.

Nadine knows the area, we spent several trips there with her relative Raymond St.Onge, and Rene.
We rode (SBR and SummitRic) with Nadine a few times back when she was fairly young. I recall we rode in Eagles Pass. She could sure ride back then.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She did a similar trip north of Revy on the other ferry with Suhan last season or the one before... Good video, Revelstoke mission I think.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did they start. Mount McCrae?

Haha,
I had done a similar trek a while back, like a long while back with a couple of riding partners.
We rode from Area51 to Park mtn. we got picked up at the Park mtn staging area near Cherry Ville. That was a ball's to the wall ride, the terrain was mind blowing. I'ed love to do it again but the lead rider past away a few years back(non sledding related)and i never found anyone with the know how to do it.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nadine smoked me on a Deep steep tree day a couple years ago. In front of my friends too.

Some women are awesome rider's, its nice to see its starting to open up to them. Sled's now are so easy to ride compared to the past so it makes it attracting for them to get into it.
Now with the new turbo factory sleds even my wife is itching for a new turbo, i'm getting too old to chase her around the mountain on a turbo, but hey who em i to say anything. LOL
Before i could because it meant i had to build it, not so much now.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No worries, its a BIG ASS area and not commonly known like Revy or Sicamous.
Showed it to the wife and she said when are we going LOL.
Haven't had a chance to look at it closely, did they ride through the cat ski area?

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would say no cat ski area or closures on either end. Have rode both ends in the past.

Ya no cat ski, essentially they went up McCrae onto Comaplix then down into the valley. Coming out on other side of Beaton.
I've been up McCrae but never the Beaton way. But you never heard it from me.

I might have to put it on the bucket list, now the girls did it LOL

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some women are awesome rider's, its nice to see its starting to open up to them. Sled's now are so easy to ride compared to the past so it makes it attracting for them to get into it.
Now with the new turbo factory sleds even my wife is itching for a new turbo, i'm getting too old to chase her around the mountain on a turbo, but hey who em i to say anything. LOL
Before i could because it meant i had to build it, not so much now.

Have you met Nadine? She is in wicked shape, could beat a lot of guys in an arm wrestle Id bet.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya no cat ski, essentially they went up McCrae onto Comaplix then down into the valley. Coming out on other side of Beaton.
I've been up McCrae but never the Beaton way. But you never heard it from me.

I might have to put it on the bucket list, now the girls did it LOL
Ooooo that would be a good drop out the back of mcCrea.

Cool tour.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you met Nadine? She is in wicked shape, could beat a lot of guys in an arm wrestle Id bet.

No i have not, we might had cross paths but don't remember. But i have shredded with a few radical lady shredders over the years and still do today. LOL
Have you ever met or heard of Emily Moreshead, AKA SKADI and Amber Holt. We rode some pretty cool places together around Revy and the Kootney's, they can put a lot of guys to shame.

Top Bottom