5" risers

snow4mydooplz

Reaction score
if i get 5" inch rox handle bar risers would i most likely have to get throttle and brake line extentions

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends on the sled, you will definately be cutting off some zip tys and doing some re-routing........maybe it'll work.
On my polaris 4" was the limit

motomike450r

Reaction score
I (being new to sledding) recently went through the whole riser thing on my 02 MM 700. I went for it with moto bars and a 9" rise, bought an extended brake line, deleted the parking brake, extended the wires for grip warmers and orderd an extended throttle cable and paid a local shop $80 to install. I did this because they checked the carbs and made sure the oil injector was functioning properly. I had the bars laying around, so all total about $150. The new ride stance is PRICELESS. just my .02

whickey

Reaction score
I did it myself and I have to say that it is not hard but ya kind of a pain in the ass. Extending all the wires were the pain part. I am really surprised that there was not a wiring kit I could buy and just connect them.

snow4mydooplz

Reaction score
yes but if there are no close shops to do it at where im currently living so we can scratch that.. im just wondering if somebody can tell me if its complicated?

snow4mydooplz

Reaction score
thanks man so kinda being new to working on sleds i should most deff take it somewhere to get it installed

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its very easy. I just did mine and the only time consuming part in extending the wiring. Cut, shear solder.....takes time. do one wire at a time so you don't mix things up

Top Bottom