4x4ers out for Blood

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
Have been watching and posting on a 4x4 site,,,,,,, bassiclly they are sick of quaders making a mess of the trails!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAA What???? anyhow, whatever on that, but one is thinking of puting up barricads and throwing sharp objects in mud holes,,,,,,,,,,,,,, So watch where you go!!!
It was about the Baseline area,,,,,,,,,,
Let's Get Dirty,,,,, In the Mud!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: 4x4ers out for Bood

hey brad which site are you seeing this crap on, may be worth watching out for. kind of sounds like a bunch of redneck low life wanting the area for themselves.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

the cool part about guys like this is they forget what they put and where they put it. and their tires, and equipment is worth way more than ours. just hope nobody gets hurt over it. it would be cool to see a 4x4 redneck sittin on the side of the trail with 4 flat 44's because he was tryin to stop somwe qaudders from going down "his" trail.:beer:

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Tell him that because his actions could potentially injure or kill innocent people that his thread(s) have been reported to the police.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i dont even stop and ask ..hey buddy need help?..if it is a jeep 4x4 truck person on my- yes-my quad trail..i will help any quadder/dirt biker..it just pizzez me off totally when i see a truck on a quad trail..they can friggin walk home....ohh i vented:realmad:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score

Have been watching and posting on a 4x4 site,,,,,,, bassiclly they are sick of quaders making a mess of the trails!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAA What???? anyhow, whatever on that, but one is thinking of puting up barricads and throwing sharp objects in mud holes,,,,,,,,,,,,,, So watch where you go!!!

Think they may have that a little backwards .... it's 4x4's that muck up our trails!!! :nono:

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I thought that the reason we all buy and ride 4x4's and quads is to find the 'messy' trails. Otherwise you could just drive your car on the roads. Hard to believe that someone would think that hurting someone else would take a priority over trail conditions!!!??? WTF:confused:

94fordguy

I agree with you guys on this one... but it is ok for then to drive their rigs around the birms and on our sledding trails and rut them up when we still have 4-8 ft of snowpack?:realmad::realmad:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score

What site you looking at ?

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i dont even stop and ask ..hey buddy need help?..if it is a jeep 4x4 truck person on my- yes-my quad trail..i will help any quadder/dirt biker..it just pizzez me off totally when i see a truck on a quad trail..they can friggin walk home....ohh i vented:realmad:

Totally agree! :beer:
Twice this past season came across two A$$holes in their monster mudder land cruisers about 6 miles up our groomed snowmobile trails. They tore the he!! out of everything. Got their Lic. # s and reported them and they were stopped by police on their way down....not for tearin up the trails but because the area they were in has a motorized vehicle restriction, except for snowmobiles. Too many of them and just me and the wife when we met them. Sure wish I was with my regular club crew:rant::rant::rant: And as for being "Public Land" doesn't that mean it's there for everyone to enjoy and not destroy? It's totally because of the impotent dorks that tear the Chit out of the Crown Lands that all our great quadding trails are being taken away. I'm a quadder and where ever I go, you can't tell I've been there. These Idiots need to grow up but sadly it ain't gonna happen! :rant:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score

They are sure blamming the Quads for everying.They obviously haven't seen Chambers creek then,The ruts there sure aren't all from quads.They need to look at that!!!!!!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

Off road is off road, trucks or Quads, unless there are weight/size restrictions on the trail you realy have no readon to Whine...Whinner...Chrizt........

why cant we all just be friends.....lol the words 'PUBLIC LANDS' come to mind
T

EXACTLY........ Imagine a salesman with common sense...what is this world comming too????

Think they may have that a little backwards .... it's 4x4's that muck up our trails!!! :nono:

Just cause you pee on a trail it doesn't make it yours Doc, my dog pee'd on your car, give it back....... Just sayin:d

Totally agree! :beer:
Twice this past season came across two A$$holes in their monster mudder land cruisers about 6 miles up our groomed snowmobile trails. They tore the he!! out of everything. Got their Lic. # s and reported them and they were stopped by police on their way down....not for tearin up the trails but because the area they were in has a motorized vehicle restriction, except for snowmobiles. Too many of them and just me and the wife when we met them. Sure wish I was with my regular club crew:rant::rant::rant: And as for being "Public Land" doesn't that mean it's there for everyone to enjoy and not destroy? It's totally because of the impotent dorks that tear the Chit out of the Crown Lands that all our great quadding trails are being taken away. I'm a quadder and where ever I go, you can't tell I've been there. These Idiots need to grow up but sadly it ain't gonna happen! :rant:

Snowmobile trailes in sled only areas is a different subject all together.....

Tell him that because his actions could potentially injure or kill innocent people that his thread(s) have been reported to the police.

The threats should be taken seriously and reported to the proper authorities...the guy is a douchebag period no matter what his ride of preference....

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Reading that thread was painful. The gene pool needs more bleach....

Idiots in trucks weighing 4000 to 7000lbs are concerned because QUADS are ruining the trails? OMG people are stupid. You know what? They can have baseline. Woopity doo. A dusty rocky trail up to an old tower. Been there, done it....big woop. The only time it was interesting was at 3am with 6 inches of snow on it and no headlights.....There's better trails that the 4x4 idiots haven't got to yet....

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quote: "Snowmobile trailes in sled only areas is a different subject all together....."

Maybe in your mind it's a different subject all together. It definitely brings to light the Arrogance and Stupidity of these morons. They think they should be able to go where ever they want, when ever they want and leave a fricken trail of destruction that nobody should complain about. And as far as putting quads in the same category as four wheelers......aaaahhhh foregt it. You can't argue with ignorance.

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a bunch of RETARDS have they not seen quad rutts should be easy to tell the difference quad ruts are only less than half as wide. I sure we can all enjoy the outdoors together that's why it's public land. But you can't even get through some of the spots they have been to ripped up to even go around.:nono::rant::beer:

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya.. sometimes dealing with closed minded people is like pizzing in the wind...gives u the relief u need but the end result is not pleasant....

so im off the topic....im gonna have a great day and remember the fun i have with all the good people...

they say- 95% of the people worry about things that have already happened and they cant change.
i guess its the 5% that can be disappointed yet deal with the fact the water is wet, snow is cool, mud is fun, and whiskey makes you smarter....and some people are best ignored....ill toast the friends/customers ive met in my life, ill forget the forgeatable ones and continue on with my day making people happy (r trying) and giving deals...

have a great one my friends...:d:d:d

T

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya.. sometimes dealing with closed minded people is like pizzing in the wind...gives u the relief u need but the end result is not pleasant....

so im off the topic....im gonna have a great day and remember the fun i have with all the good people...

they say- 95% of the people worry about things that have already happened and they cant change.
i guess its the 5% that can be disappointed yet deal with the fact the water is wet, snow is cool, mud is fun, and whiskey makes you smarter....and some people are best ignored....ill toast the friends/customers ive met in my life, ill forget the forgeatable ones and continue on with my day making people happy (r trying) and giving deals...

have a great one my friends...:d:d:d

T

Your meds are working!:d I like the idea of "some people are best ignored". :beer:

Top Bottom