4th Anniversary Sale!!!!

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Trax 2 Treadz has been in business for 4 years!!! Woohoo us!!!! Some days it feels like 400 and some days it feels like 4 months...lol!!! None of it could have been possible without the tremendous support of people like you. So first and foremost thank you all so much for your support!! As a way of thanking you all we have decided to put some Skinz stock on sale which we have never done before. Here's the sale details:

$44.00 off all in stock Skinz running boards

$44.00 off all in stock Skinz seat kits

$44.00 off all in stock Skinz Nytro undertunnel exhaust kits

$44.00 off all in stock Skinz Nytro front end kits

$14.00 off all in stock Skinz bumpers

$14.00 of all in stock Skinz Float Plates

Remember we still have our Liquid Image camera goggles on sale!!

This sale will last for the next 14 days until March 15, 2013. All orders must be processed over the phone to take advantage of the savings. To order give us a call at 1-403-866-8729.

Jan & Larry

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
<-------- Completely satisified Trax 2 Treadz customer, TTT for the excellent customer service. Congrats on your 4 year anniversary in business Jan and Larry!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
<-------- Completely satisified Trax 2 Treadz customer, TTT for the excellent customer service. Congrats on your 4 year anniversary in business Jan and Larry!

very very helpful people I agree!!!!

TTT from Shawn to Jan hahaha (inside joke)

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Thanks guys!!!! We sure try to get it right!!!

LMAO Johni T who's name isn't Johni!!!! When I found that out I called Larry and said "guess what you're never going to believe this JOHNI T's NAME ISN'T JOHNI!!!!!!!"

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!!!! We sure try to get it right!!!

LMAO Johni T who's name isn't Johni!!!! When I found that out I called Larry and said "guess what you're never going to believe this JOHNI T's NAME ISN'T JOHNI!!!!!!!"

hahaha the internet is a crazy place!!!!

TTT

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ttt....

2013-02-12_14-58-24_569_zps7dad86a0.jpg

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tee make sure you let me know what you think of those traction cleats please!

Jan
I sure like them Jan, way easier on the boots than the screws. thinking of ordering a bag of traction cleats to do the outside of the boards, I ended up taking a body hammer to all the screws to round them off a bit. if a guy got squirrely and drags a leg across them I'm sure they would tear up pants. the plastic is a lot more forgiving, but plenty enough traction for me.

what I really like about the cleats is that when you step hard on them your feet stay put, but if you want to shuffle or move quickly they allow you to do so, the screws you pretty much have to lift your foot completely up to change positions. also got a foot trapped in a footwell in one get off, screw hooked into the heel of my boot trapping the toe in the toehold as I lay in the snow. was a bit of a struggle to get my self free.

Last edited:

tranquillicer

Reaction score
Thanks to both of you for 4 years of having the great products I needed for my projects. Last count was 6 sets of Skinz boards installed on 3 different mfg sleds and 3 additional assists, couple of bumpers and a seat/bag combo. I'm a fan......keep up the great work.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
I sure like them Jan, way easier on the boots than the screws. thinking of ordering a bag of traction cleats to do the outside of the boards, I ended up taking a body hammer to all the screws to round them off a bit. if a guy got squirrely and drags a leg across them I'm sure they would tear up pants. the plastic is a lot more forgiving, but plenty enough traction for me.what I really like about the cleats is that when you step hard on them your feet stay put, but if you want to shuffle or move quickly they allow you to do so, the screws you pretty much have to lift your foot completely up to change positions. also got a foot trapped in a footwell in one get off, screw hooked into the heel of my boot trapping the toe in the toehold as I lay in the snow. was a bit of a struggle to get my self free.

I'm glad to hear you like them and they are working for you!!! I can hardly wait to get the blue ones on my sled. Larry has them and really likes them too.

The traction cleats won't work on the outside tube because it is a different diameter than the cross members. However, Larry has been talking to Jake at Skinz about coming up with a traction cleat for the outside tube so we will see what happens.

Jan

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way to go Jan! You sound like someone who cares about your business and it obviously shows by the amount of kudo's you are getting. We need more shops like you guys. Keep up the good work!

Top Bottom