40 years is enough

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems like an attention thread, best of luck on trying to fulfill your winters with something more enjoyable.

LOL. Wow, you sure helped him hammer that point home. I'd say u r probably one of the type of peeps he was talking about.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:pIve been sledding since 69.How does one go about quitting anyway? Took my dad to the Renshaw last year. He's a young 78. He aint quitting either.I think there is only one way to quit and when that happens,I wont be able to tell you how I did it!:p:beer::beer:

Hirevtuner

Reaction score
Ahh Jim yes my friend the old days are gone! Darel with his 670 summit and chad with his not so stock 700 wild cat high marking and steve o filming (what happened to him? ).... yes now we have a young hot shot on a turbo nipex with 174" track going vertical. But hey I'm riding an old turbo RX1 159" track and having fun! Hey a great group of guys sledding for the day.... then going for drinks and good food talking about the days events. Can't give that up! I think the wives look forward to us leaving in the winter! lol

Hirevtuner

Reaction score
The pre turbo days....remember!

600.jpg

Hirevtuner

Reaction score
ya the old 680 ultra with a big bore kit! dynoed at 171hp...ya baby! so much fun. Now sleds can be over 400hp. Who would have ever thought.

Last edited:

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahh Jim yes my friend the old days are gone! Darel with his 670 summit and chad with his not so stock 700 wild cat high marking and steve o filming (what happened to him? ).... yes now we have a young hot shot on a turbo nipex with 174" track going vertical. But hey I'm riding an old turbo RX1 159" track and having fun! Hey a great group of guys sledding for the day.... then going for drinks and good food talking about the days events. Can't give that up! I think the wives look forward to us leaving in the winter! lol
Steve-o is still around,just not much into sledding any more.Says its too hard on his back.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya the old 680 ultra with a big bore kit! dynoed at 171hp...ya baby! so much fun. Now sleds can be over 400hp. Who would have ever thought.

Ain't nothing like the sound of triple pipes though. Love those old wedges.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people pulling knives at boulder cabin....wrecking motel rooms....rude people....sounds to me like someone just wants out of the sport and trying to find a good way to justify it to his friends. did any of these activities affect you directly?

betcha you'll keep driving your car/truck even tho drivers are less educated and twice as ignorant as 40 years ago.
betcha you'll keep going to the mall when people won't hold the door open for you.
and the list goes on....just say you're old and tired and quit blaming society.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sayin' your a wedge lover may bring out the wrong kind of people, if you know what I mean........
They were the best sleds back in the day! Ain't nothing compared to the new ones though.

Top Bottom