4 point harness

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone know where i can get a 4 point harness for a razor cycle works want 275.00 can get them in the states for 150 would like to buy in alberta for return if they don't fit

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone know where i can get a 4 point harness for a razor cycle works want 275.00 can get them in the states for 150 would like to buy in alberta for return if they don't fit

If you do find and get one, make sure it's the padded style, OR you are able to put slip over pads on them.

I found without them they are too uncomfortable if you are only wearing a t-shirt.

mikecbi

Reaction score
i have the simpson 4 point harnesses from the states. they fit perfect they r a 3 inch strap and have padded straps.i tihnk they were 140 from the rzr superstore on the internet.shipping took 2 days from the states to fort sask.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My bud just bought a couple from utvcrap.com out of the states for a good price...make sure you phone and ask them to send USPS or you will get the UPS "extra fees". (I HATE UPS)

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My bud just bought a couple from utvcrap.com out of the states for a good price...make sure you phone and ask them to send USPS or you will get the UPS "extra fees". (I HATE UPS)

Just ask for Nick,.. they ship to Canada USPS and it should cost about $10-$15 and they can fit two harness in one box.

canucklehead

Reaction score
Contact Jamie at RhinoToyz.ca - I bought my harnesses and harness bar off him for LESS than it would cost to get from the states!

UTVCrap is good too...

DCRZR

Reaction score
get a set of Dragon fire harnesses. I had them on mine and they were really comfy

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Gee & Gee racing in leduc is a sprint/oval car supply store. I bought my 5 point harnesses from them for $95.00/each. I also have eibach coils on my walker evans shocks and they ordered different coils for me.

Gee and Gee Racing Inc.

Top Bottom