300ex Bogging

drfat4

Reaction score
I need some help here, yesterday I went mud boggin with some guys that were on can am renegade 800 and an outlander 800 and we were both going through the same amount of mud, anyways the four wheeler was covered and at one point it was almost up to the air intake in water. Then today I went to drive it to work, but I had to power wash it first because it was really muddy, so then when I was pulling out it was bogging alot, which it always does when it's cold. Then after I was done work I started driving around for about half hour and it ran alright, but when I slowed down it would bog until it almost stauled, then if I did wheelies after about three seconds up it would bog and staul, then if I hit a jump or a hard bump when I landed it would bog and staul. I filled it up with gas, topped up the oil, checked to see if there was water in the airbox and filter and checked if there was air flowing through the intake, and it's still doing it. The only thing I was told is that the wiring might be wet and it needs to sit a while until it drys out. So what do you guys think might have happened or what I could do? Thanks.

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
deff sounds like you have some gunk in your float bowls, clean them and see what she does for ya:bike:

drfat4

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys but it must have just been the wiring because I left it sit in the shed for a day and it's worked fine ever since.

Top Bottom