30" zillas will they fit

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys/gals; Will 30" zillas fit on a stock sportsman 1000 with no modifications?

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they fit my 850 with no mods, the only thing that rubs is in the front there is a rib under the front rack right above the tire and on hard landings it will rub, nothing dremel tool or something won't fix. oh and so far i love the zillas sure you will to.

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 28" on one of my 850's already. Zillas are a fairly decent all around tire for sure. Thanks for the reply. Ill be installing them prior to goodfish rally.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you will probably get a little rubbing on the back of the footwell. i know when i had 30" silverbacks on my 850 with no lift I have to cut out the fin on the rear of the footwell. no issues myself with the front.

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you will probably get a little rubbing on the back of the footwell. i know when i had 30" silverbacks on my 850 with no lift I have to cut out the fin on the rear of the footwell. no issues myself with the front.

Thanks. I will see soon as I get home, they are going on.

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you like the 1000 ? Full report please.....? Lol

My scrambler was faster, but I had some goodies on it. The sportsman is all of what they claim it to be. Stock she pulls on the speedo 80mph, it is plenty fast. I find low range to be very low geared which should work good with the 30's, but with stock rubber is a little annoying. The scramblers are def geared higher in low and high ranges. The one upgrade Polaris could do is a larger rad as the fan comes on way more often than the two 850's I have, but it never overheats. Hate the exhaust can as it is in a terrible spot. RJWC has that problem fixed. I don't think anyone that purchases one will have any complaints. I only have 500 miles and going strong. Goodfish lake rally should be fun and I will test out the 30's.

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tires fit with no rub issues at all. 1000 spins them with ease, no clutching required. Goodfish lake rally was the test run and what a blast. If my buddy could just keep axles in his rzr, **** would be perfect. LOL, Mark you need to change your name on here to axle breaker.

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up a scrammy 1000...holy fawk !! It rips....,

Jeez you cycle through the rides pretty quickly! Didn't like the wildcat? The trail looks like a good machine, might be my next big purchase if they look as good in person as they do online

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom