Anyone know where I could find these 7802689453

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our groomer decided to terminate contract now we need new groomer or equipment

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prob got sick of all the whiners crying on the 2 days a year it’s not a highway!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I just heard he is open to this option

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes I just heard he is open to this option
Barry, if I can make a suggestion, get a price from Rod for the total package/business and then lets get it advertised as a turn key business opportunity. He should be able to provide such things as past years income expenses etc, and should be able to find someone willing to jump in and take it over

Levithan

Reaction score
Prob got sick of all the whiners crying on the 2 days a year it’s not a highway!
You got that backwards, you mean the 2 days it is a hwy. I have never been up there and had it be a hwy, always whooped bad. Needs to be groomed up at lunch so it is good for the way down. You made me laugh pretty hard though, thanks for that lol.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found one

limo.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's the opportunity for all the trail whiners and cryers to step up and do a better job! I mean who wouldn't want to work alone most of the night in a low return, weather dependant business serving a bunch of thankless entitled cry babies

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's the opportunity for all the trail whiners and cryers to step up and do a better job! I mean who wouldn't want to work alone most of the night in a low return, weather dependant business serving a bunch of thankless entitled cry babies
I would. Always wanted to groom but first person to b!tch, I'd purposely build whoops

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lol truth, i know a few owners and operators of groomers. Not a bad gig if your running someone elses gear but when its your own....what a headache....nothing worse than a broken down rig 30km in the back country and the only way to get it out is to load up another one and drag the B*tch out/

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You got that backwards, you mean the 2 days it is a hwy. I have never been up there and had it be a hwy, always whooped bad. Needs to be groomed up at lunch so it is good for the way down. You made me laugh pretty hard though, thanks for that lol.
CRY ME A RIVER. You have no Idea at what it takes to keep the trails in good gonditions. I'm Guessing you're one of the a holes that has no throttle disiplin on the ride up.

Top Bottom