29.5 outlaws on a outlander and brute 750

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in order to put 29.5 outlaws on a outlander 800 and brute 750 do you need a lift
does any body know where u can get a outlaw clutch kit does rec tech sell them.

ChinRat

Reaction score
in order to put 29.5 outlaws on a outlander 800 and brute 750 do you need a lift

I can only speak for the Outy, they will fit and look great....BUT with the suspension travel you WILL get rub and trimming might not give that warm fuzzy feeling. I lifted my 08 800 outy and run 29.5 outlaws no rub. But a word of caution....your C/V joints and axles will take a beating. i ended up going to the Gorilla Axles.

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can only speak for the Outy, they will fit and look great....BUT with the suspension travel you WILL get rub and trimming might not give that warm fuzzy feeling. I lifted my 08 800 outy and run 29.5 outlaws no rub. But a word of caution....your C/V joints and axles will take a beating. i ended up going to the Gorilla Axles.

how big a lift did you put in your outy and did you snap your axles from hard riding or was it because of the lift.

ChinRat

Reaction score
how big a lift did you put in your outy and did you snap your axles from hard riding or was it because of the lift.

The axles went a couple times, heavy mud and hilly terrain, They went cuz of hard riding, not abusive, just hard.....lets be honest, with 29.5's your going in the mud.....waste of $$ to wear out those 29.5's on dry flat ground. I used the Highlifter 2" on the outy.
High Lifter - The Leader In Custom After-Market ATV Accessories

Ive had couple buddys that went with the RubberDown lift...they seem happy
rubberdown customs - atv lift kits for Can Am Outlander and Renegade X , Do it your self installation instructions, front and back kits

Wildreaper

Reaction score
I have 29.5 Laws on my renegade and have not had axle problems. But if you over camber the front wheels expect to blow axles no matter what type.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could run the 29.5 laws on a Brute 750 if you are very light and have the suspension cranked right up but you would still have to do some very small trimming on the floorboards. I have a 1.5" lift on mine and also have the Highlifter springs and the only time it rubs is when I go over jumps(this is due to having 1 spring with 5000km+ and the other 3 just over 1300km) I have run my Laws for approx. 400km or so and have had no issues with the rest of the drivetrain, except for the belt(my own fault) but I already have upgraded tierods and ends.

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run 29.5 outlaws on my outy and recently installed the gen1 lift from rubberdowncustoms and it helped a lot on keeping the front tires from rubbing.

Top Bottom