29.5" laws vs. 30" mudlites

AC4life

Reaction score
trying to decide which ones to put on my 750 KQ. i have a 2 inch lift and would like to put some bigger tires on, running 27" mudlites right now. Some feedback on these tires would be appreciated. thanks.

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure what you think of your mudlites now, but in my opinion I would go with the Outlaws. Just my opinion, I got nothing good to say about the Mud Junks.

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mudlites really are not a great choice... I find they are way over priced for what you get... The Outlaws are by far the best mud tire out there but rob tons of power. Have you looked at the new Zillas?

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Bigger the tires the more hard it,s gotta be on your Machine .

AC4life

Reaction score
The mudlites have been a good tire to me...i find they are a good all round tire and have held up for 3000 miles and still have good thread. Im looking to get into a bigger tire for clearance reasons and possibly a more aggressive tire. I ride with a few guys in our group that run the 29.5 outlaws and they all seem to have nothing but good things to say about them. Man do they chew!! Does anyone know what kinda price a guy would be looking at to get into either of those sets of tires?

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check with Allan there at Rec Tec in Loyd, he`s probly as good of prices as any in that area.

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best price around I found was Prairie Rec. in Prince Albert. Talk to Travis he his is a good guy 306-763-8001. He wont have them in stock but, will get them real quick. Or there is always Rec Supply in Saskatoon.

AC4life

Reaction score
ya, might give rec supply a call..in stoon almost every weekend so that would be handy. thanks!

MoAb Racing

Reaction score
I suggest gorilla silver backs lighter then laws and real good lug pattern...all the way to the bead

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right now rec tech doesn't have them in stock. anybody that does not have them in stock will not be able to get them. highlifter is right sold out of the front 29.5's. i was able to find a set in stock at rec supply. they may have another set. cost me $1083.00 to my door.

but i would definately go with outlaws. you will never go back.

AC4life

Reaction score
haha, very true man! It is BOTTOMLESS! You've been up in my area obviously then eh? what did you think of the loon rally? have you been on the makwa rally?

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very bottomless. i love the rally. very wet. last year was an awesome rally. the perfect length. i have been on the mawka rally once a couple years ago. it was a pretty good rally. a little early in the year to there was alot of ice still. i didn't even see advertising for the one last year. during the summer we go to loon lake from ministikwan lake every saturday to golf. and during the winter we go up there almost every weekend to snowmobile.

AC4life

Reaction score
ya, i was born and raised in makwa just east of loon lake. Used to fish at goose lake lots...not much anymore tho cause there are better places to go. I agree that the makwa rally is a little early in the year, but we have no choice because there is a rally on every other weekend. This area in my eyes is one of the nicest areas around for snowmobiling, quadding, fishing and hunting...but that might just be cause im from here :)
The makwa rally will be held on saturday april 18th...hopefully we get some heat in the next couple weeks to get rid of all that snow in the bush. ill keep you guys posted.

AC4life

Reaction score
Ya they are a very different tire in a lot of ways. I was just looking for opinions on both tires. Im also looking at the silverbacks...not 32s tho, probably go with 30s. anyone know how guys like them.

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First of all is that all you ride isa mud ?? and skeg holes, cause if not I would actully recomend 27'' outlaws or silverbacks.... way more trail frendly then the 29.5s. YOu will probaly break less and still go pretty far. Next set of outlaws i get when ever i get some again will be 27s 29.5 are a real pain to steer. But you will gain some good upper body strength with them.

Top Bottom