28's on rzrs?

eoo

Reaction score
Hello, just bought a 2010 rzr-s and thinking of putting 28" mud zillas on it. Has any done this. And would there be any problems with rubbing or anything else.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully one of your fellow RZR guys chimes in....but my neighbor/riding buddy (RZR101 on here) has a RZR and I know that with 27's and aftermarket wheels, the tires will hit the motor mount on one side and the airbox on the other. He has since installed a Racer Tech 2" lift and cut and modified the motormount.

Last edited:

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they have one all done up at mountain toys in cochrane mean looking phone they might email you a picture

eoo

Reaction score
Hopefully one of your fellow RZR guys chimes in....but my neighbor/riding buddy (RZR101 on here) has a RZR and I know that with 27's and aftermarket wheels, the tires will hit the motor mount on one side and the airbox on the other. He has since installed a Racer Tech 2" lift and cut and modified the motormount.

Thanks for the info.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put 27" on a standard rzr, had a few minor rubbing issues. You should be ok on the S with the wider stance and extra ride height. Check out rzr forums.net, I'm sure someone on there has this set up.

dallasdaku

Reaction score
buddy has 30 inch silverbacks, 3 inch lifr rims clutch kit and we extended snorkels above the roof. had to heat up floorboards and push them back because front tires rubbed a littkle. never seen anything like it. itsa swamp buggy.

Top Bottom