26'' mudlites flat

rolaj4me

Reaction score
take them to a tire shop have them clean the rim bead and put rim coat on the bead of the rim after reinstalled leave about 15 psi in the tire for a few days then set the pressure u like usaly around 3.5 in the front and 4 in the rear this should help.
good luck!!!!!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
my dads mudlites on our rhino lose air when it sits for a while, only the one front tire though, but when we use it often its fine

H.C.

Reaction score
mine were plugged by the end of the first day.
I sold them and put on the DD2s from GBC.

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I like my mudlight radials. They are on stock rims and only one had a very slow leak. Hubby put a sealent in and no problems since. They will be 3 years old this spring and have over 3500kms on them. And they look almost new.

diehard

Reaction score
hey actully gforce here..my mudlites finally died.got them in 2002 and put probabally over 10,000 miles on them..they were so worn down there was only about a 1/2" tread left.they seen three quads come and go..they died jumping my 700 grizz thru a frozen skeg feild..actually tore three lugs right off...so when replacing them i went with the mudlites again..they had to match the front ones i killed last year with the snow plow..don't ask..they work great in the snowandmud..on the ss rims you can pick them up by the lugs just with your thumb and one finger so yeah they are light plus they look good too!:beer::beer:

Last edited:

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they always seem to leak around the bead. A solution which I know a few have done but I find it easier to just add air is, Put some roughing tar on the edge of the rim before you seat them. Supppose to work like a charm. Like I said I would rather just add some air.

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had trouble with my first set of mudlites on my 06 rancher i just slimed them and never had an issue again and then on my 08 foremani have had no issues with em yet.

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think im going to throw my mud lights on a fire, and watch emm smoke, gotta be the cheapest pos that you can buy, they suck in snow, suck in mud.... cant climb anything and in the winter time they must get too cold of some thing cause when you try and drive up ramps you slide back.... bettter off spending a little more and gettin some mudd buggs.

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
The most common leaks i deal with are beads,v.cores,v,stems,rubber tits,punctures in that order.

If your problem is a slow bead leak, break bead of rim/tire and clean with wire wheel(mud,rocks,rust love to hide here causing you a leak, after cleaning rim lips add bead sealer to rim or tire ands install.

Make sure valve cores are tight and little rubber tits on tire do not get pinched in between rubber and rim.

farmboy020

Reaction score
we have 2 sets of mudlites on our farm. We love them. Never had a problem wiht them leaking. My friends had a problem with his leaking. It was just from the bead. All he did was pop it and put sum sealant on the bead and put the bead backed together. Never had a problem since.

Top Bottom