2500lb winch fit in a renegade?

dieselboy

Reaction score
hey i hear on a 1500lb winch fits in a renegade is this true? i want a 2500lb if i get one this is stopping me from buying the quad

jurban

Reaction score
Yes I've seen them mounted on a Renegade most people just use a 1500 because there really isn't enough weight to justify the 2500 but I have seen a few people with them. I wouldn't let that stop you from buying the quad.

John Boy

Reaction score
You can go up to a 3000lb winch. I got a bumper/winch mount for my renagade from gristleboys.com works good.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I just installed the 3000 XT winch with the bumper for Gristle Boyz on my Gade. Im totally impressed with the complete package. I got the winch from Kevin at Rapid Revolutions. I originally bought the 2500 RT winch and called Kevin and traded up, its worth it. The 3500 XT has no problems and does not struggle at all when pulling atv's out of deep skeg, it even rips bumpers off. The remote control is the best feature yet, for pulling you or your fellow riders out, Love it. The nylon line is great and it seems to find its own way onto the spool without getting kinked or jambed up.

I'll take some pics and post later

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got an 08 Renegade and the XT15 is the only one that fits in the front of the quad.

there is another alternative as well besides the gristleboyz bumper. I make a custom winch mounting kit for factory bumper that allows use of 2500lb+ winches.
no website yet, but they are on ebay and a few other forums.
Ryan

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is another alternative as well besides the gristleboyz bumper. I make a custom winch mounting kit for factory bumper that allows use of 2500lb+ winches.
no website yet, but they are on ebay and a few other forums.
Ryan

Here`s a 3500 runva on my gade.....

Top Bottom