25 Things about Me (& You)

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1- i am a very proud maritimer, and Nova Scotia will always be home.I bet you know where Pugwash is-- My mom was born there
2- my dogs are my kids.....couldn't live with out them
3- i love my gf. and probably don't show it enough.
4- i sometimes wonder why she's put up with me this long
5- floating isn't just contagious, it is a necessary part of life.:confused:
6- my boat is the best $2000 i ever spentSounds reasonable
7- my sled is the best $1000 i ever spentI think it cost more than that... are you fudging the budget
8- i cant believe it took me 29 years to discover sledding.Me too!
9- opposite todd....i would have to put my passions #1 skiing and i can see sledding turning into #2 (tied with my boat)
10- i cant believe my gf has stayed with me this long
11- believe it or not i got my black belt at 16....and plan to get back into martial arts in the near future
12- my mom in my eyes is the strongest person i have/will ever meet :rolleyes:
13- my only regret is not keeping in better contact with friends and family over the yearsThis is a major weakness of mine- carry alot of guilt about it, but life just moves so fast... especially when you start having kids
14- i an slowly making it a point to fix #13NEEED MORE TIME!!
15- i believe Jesus is the first super hero, and the bible the the first comic book........so you pray to him and I'll pray to supermanDeal!
16- i think blue tooth's should only be allowed when in a vehicle, not while walking through a mall looking like your talking to yourselfSeriously, who is THAT important that they need to talk on the phone all day???
17- vasdddddddddddjbg <--------that was my dog jumping on my lapBahahahaha!
18- i'm running out of chit to type Hang in there!
19- i was once ran over by a car and dragged underneath across a parking lotOMFG! That would hurt!
20- i think donairs, BK whoppers, and beer are the greatest tasting things on earthSounds like a black belt diet to me!!
21- its currently past my bed time
22- i to this day cant sleep on christmas eve....also happens to be my favorite day/nightSooo cute!
23- i stand a towering 5'5 1\2......and yes when your this short that 1/2" mattersA scrappy 5'5.5" I bet?!?!?
24- i'm going to bed nowGood night, sleep tight, don't let the red heads bite!! :eek:

oh wait...25.....when i was a kid i was trapped in a bathroom by a knife weilding bogger for over an hour untill our mom got home.....so i may have been a partial reason for that spanking...
Sounds like Bogger could use a few more spankings!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not creepin out...I swear....but there are some neat threads over here

1. my friends think I have ADD (I don't disagree) Me too, it keeps me amused, so just deal with it already!
2. I used to check out my wife's ass all the time when we worked together (and werent dating yet) - always got busted Secretly, we wives like to be checked out- don't ever stop!
3. priorities change when you have kids (for the better) Kids are like orgasms- you don't know what you are missing til you have one :eek:
4. my little girl Taylor is my life, I would do ANYTHING for her Insert warm fuzzy here!
5. I went to "Grade 13" - don't ask Ontario??
6. My wife is SUPER hot....no really Glad you think so- that is very attractive in a man
7. can I make 25?? Hang in there... I know communicating is not a man's strong point!
8. I also am terrified of meeting new people and striking up a "conversation" People are overrated ;)
9. I'm scared sh*#less riding in the mountains Once you get up there, you can ride in places that are just like flat land!
10. I'm afraid of heights (hense # 9) It doesnt matter how far you fall, its how you land- you can die on flat land too!!
11. I Recently discovered Yamaha 4 stroke snowmachines - what took so long?? (Thanks TJ!) Also a big Yamaha fan, but just went to a 2 stroke. My hubby won't let me start it in the trailer cuz it makes too much smoke! Miss my electric start Yammy!!
12. I have the best job - but hate kissing everyone's a$$ to get business
13. I once thought I was addicted to ebay....don't ask how much I spent last year I bought my hubby's wedding ring there- from the "KING of JEWELLRY in Beverley Hills... and lots of other stuff I never told him about... SHHHH!
14. I want to buy a camper, but am not really good at backing a trailer up I just find someone else to do it for me- works better if you have 'damsel in distress eyes' tho!
15. Working in the "patch" was the best/worst experience I have ever had - I learned very valueble life lessons that will forever be with me. But I hated the work and pay. (I worked siesmic....yep nuff said.) **Shuddder**
16. I too was adopted...mom randomly told me at 18 - I don't speak to my parents anymore WOW!
17. I still like punk rock - Pennywise, Face to Face, Strung out are some of my favorite bands to this day I was never allowed to listen to rock- I'm the daughter of a Pastor!!
18. I am a freakishly good golfer - I dare you to play me skins.......;) I'm freakishly bad- no thanks!
19. My wife is the greatest thing to ever come into my life I am amazed at how many men on this thread are sooo romantic! I love it!!
20. I consider my bro in-law my best friend - and an actual "brother" to me :rolleyes:
21. I have always been really naturally good at sports, but never stood out in the crowd (even for golf - I'm good, but those guys in the PGA are unbelievable) I wish... my brother's call me Ganglebot, but I love working out and exercise and playing hockey, I just have to try 3x as hard as anyone else!!
22. I'm not a good teacher Patience!!
23. I hate working out, but can't stand to be out of shape - so I'm in the gym 5 days a week Good for you... now for the rest of the continent! COLOR]
24. If I never married or had kids, I would have been a sales rep for a major brand - like Titleist, Under Armour or Nike Cool!
25. I'm really good at selling things (hense # 24) - like my old car's, trucks, sleds, parts whatever - I will sell you on buying it I will be sure to keep my hubby away from you- he's a buyer!!

wow I made it......sorry for hangin out in here .... again!!! hahah!
You boys can come poach on here anytime and get in touch with your feminine side!! :p

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bogger!! Those waters run pretty deep... Who knew ?!?! I am also anxious to meet all my imaginary internet friends and discover that they have real names and quit calling them "Sledpiggy" etc!! Thanks for donating your 15 minutes.

I have to say that the number of closet romantics on this thread is overwhelming... would never have guessed all you motorheads were sooo sweet!! Renews my faith in humanity just a little on this dreary Monday morning!

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4. I have a career that is very stressful at times, and that no-one understands. (poultry equipment distribution and service)

I have no idea why they pay you either....:d Though I it would be wrong not to endorse you as the best poultry equipment distribution and service employee on the site....

GRD

Reaction score
:clapping: GOOD JOB CAKE!

8. I miss my dad every day. This man fueled my passion for sledding and anything fast in general. He groomed trails and has a trail named after him just west of Winnipeg.
9. I feel that point #8 is a poor tribute to him and doesn't begin to relay the honor he deserves.

He left you with some great values!:wtg:

18. Some people you meet via the internet turn out to be the best, salt-of-the-earth people that you are proud to know. You know who you are and I am happy to know you.

Do you have a list!!!:eek:

25. I love Amy so much it hurts.

You should teach a class on how to accumulate brownie points!:d

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a couple things you might not know about me then:

1) I think Sledpiggy is just abusing her power as a moderator to start threads about PistonBroke. :D

1.25) I just threw up in my mouth a little from reading Bogger's list.

1 and 7/8ths) I don't care about infractions.

1 and 15/16ths) When I describe sledders to non-sledders, I prefer to use the term "socially awkward". ;)

STMFU Modman! :d:p

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a couple things you might not know about me then:

1) I think Sledpiggy is just abusing her power as a moderator to start threads about PistonBroke. :D

1.25) I just threw up in my mouth a little from reading Bogger's list.

1 and 7/8ths) I don't care about infractions.

1 and 15/16ths) When I describe sledders to non-sledders, I prefer to use the term "socially awkward". ;)

And today in "Grade 2 for Sledheads" ... Modman tackles fractions!!:d

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• funny-math-pic-5.jpg
    funny-math-pic-5.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 249

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1800, for tilt deck, swivel neck trailer and sled....figure the trailer is worth at least 800....just sayin.....

Okay! I believe you... mostly! I am just suspicious because I know how good my husband is at giving me the "sale" price vs. the "real" price, or just forgetting to tell me he bought something altogether. :nono:

I guess my suspicious nature got the best of me- I apologize deeply for doubting your integrity (ok, that last part was Bullchit, but it sounded nice!!) :p

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well earlier I sat and read through this whole thread and was touched.I even tried to write twenty five such things,but am not that creative.
Don't get me wrong I have close to the perfect life,most definately the most perfect wife,four great kids.one beautiful grand daughter,an old dog, but don't think I could ever come up with some of the heart warming posts on this thread so I will not try.
I wish I was as creative and could put to words me thoughts and feelings on this subject but you have all set the bar way too high.
A couple of you I have met and have the greatest respect and admiration for and the rest of you,I feel like I getting to know you through this thread.

Thank You All,
Dave:d

jeremy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok OK. Sales price might be slightly different than real price. Maybe. I'll never admiit it.

1 - 4:30am to 5:00 am is my time, has been forever, if you don't like it, tuff, day starts early(bird worm thing). I think I have slept in maybe a handfull of times past 8:00 am.

2 - Righand by choice. Huh? Diggin holes is my business.

3 - Time away from family and home is starting to get to me, comes with the trade I guess. (A man chooses his own destiny thing is really coming back to bite me in the ass!)

4 - I read, surf, watch, dream about sledding. Snowmobile movies CAN be watched for 24 hrs 365 days .

5 - Horrible with money, Spoil my wife and girls rotten. Figure I'm not taking it with me so might as well spend'er

6 - Not the brightess. Under educated and Over Paid

7 - Every time I go home from work and see my wife for the first time in weeks, sometimes months, it gives me butterflys in my stomach. The same butterflys I got when we got married.

8 - Played lots of hockey growing up and now I don't even own a pair of skates that fit.

9 - YAMAHA.......or YAMMIE.... in no way is it to be said YAMAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The only laughing will be at your normally aspirated sled buried to the boards mid way up the Monster. Go YAMAHA

10 - Boost is expensive, just like any good addiction.

11 - We had a baby donkey this winter. I miss him:( RIP Bam Bam

12 - I am in no way, shape, or form a hunter. I don't believe in killing. I shot a robin when I was a kid with my pellet gun. Cried. Nuff said

13 - My heart is enormous

14 - Chuck Norris jokes are awesome, Chelley doesn't think so.

15 - I like Ford pickups. I drive a F450 because I believe it to be economical

16 - Tough talker but really just a big softy.

17 - Religion - I figure if I don't burst into flames upon entering the church, I should be good to go, right?

18 - My 3 little girls will always be my 3 little girls regardless whom chooses to keep them company while I am not watching. To all you boys that may be interested in my daughters in the near future, I HAVE beaten Chuck Norris.

19 - I have a Irish Script tatto on the back of my calf that states my love for my marriage and my babies. And yes it did hurt stabbing a zillion times into my tendons...

20 - I love to laugh because of genuine amusement. Life is comical

21 - I once did this rocking trip to Vegas with a chick and one of the best parts of the trip was blowing up hard boiled eggs up in the complimentary breakfast room microwave in Great Falls. Then laughing so hard with her, milk shot out my nose. We briskly left the establishment, and continued to laugh until Salt Lake City. She is reading this laughing.

22 - I have a fetish for new socks and the smell of race fuel. And, No I don't huff gas in my new socks

23 - Madison, McKenna, and Gracie

24 - How I got into sledding you ask? I quit smoking and justified buying sleds. Turns out smoking was definately a cheaper habit.

25 - Here's to the woman that makes me a better man. Richelle is my best friend, and soulmate(Sledmamma) Shes the fuel to my fire.

FACTOID: One horned water buffalos can't hump, just honk.

OK thats enough sappy, better get back to the tough guy. Lovin Life!!! Heading for Smithers in a Week super pumped for 5 days of riding with my family.

Top Bottom