2024 Bluejays predictions!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jays hit and the Yanks didn’t. Stroman was a stud again. Series is long from over

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kikuchi is looking really good! Electric stuff out there in 2 starts. Comeback story of the decade!

Hopefully Manoah can get in on a story like that too!

Let’s go Gausman! Yanks want a spanking!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wild game in the Bronx tonight. The Bombers were bombing and got up to a huge lead of 6 runs early then had to hang in to win 9-8. Steinbrenner needs to spend more on pitching and less on hitters. Or spend on both.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Blue Jay pitching for waking up Judge and Stanton! Sorry truebro no spanking the Yanks this series. 😜

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Blue Jay pitching for waking up Judge and Stanton! Sorry truebro no spanking the Yanks this series. 😜
Bow down to Francis was my early thoughts when he k’d the first 4 of 6 including Soto and Judge but Stanton had his way with him in the 3rd with a serious statement. The leather was ripped off that ball on that grand slam!!!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Blue Jay pitching for waking up Judge and Stanton! Sorry truebro no spanking the Yanks this series.

Gonna be a lot of that this year, jays surely didn’t get better in the offseason and it’s showing early. They will be struggling for a wildcard at best again, problems start at the top, Shapiro has got to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice Debut for Rodriguez. Looking forward to seeing more of him! Varsho comes up big with a grand slam!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice Debut for Rodriguez. Looking forward to seeing more of him! Varsho comes up big with a grand slam!

Just got home from work and watched the highlights, he’s got good stuff that’s for sure. Good thing cause I do t think manoah is gonna be making a comeback, got shelled again today in triple A

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Manoah is done. He’s not even an A league pitcher right now. The karma train hit him hard pretty much right after his trash talking remarks about Gerit Cole.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Manoah is done. He’s not even an A league pitcher right now. The karma train hit him hard pretty much right after his trash talking remarks about Gerit Cole.

Yeah that’s for sure, and his walking off the field last year in triple A because that was below him and refusing to play. Looks like a real winner you want part of a team

Top Bottom