2024 Bluejays predictions!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Yankees are already sucking. Cole had an MRI and is out 1-2 months, Judge isn’t swinging right now with soreness. He just had an MRI. Rodon is just as bad as last year in spring training. They need to get Snell asap. Never seen a team that has as many pitchers get injured as them.

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Yankees are already sucking. Cole had an MRI and is out 1-2 months, Judge isn’t swinging right now with soreness. He just had an MRI. Rodon is just as bad as last year in spring training. They need to get Snell asap. Never seen a team that has as many pitchers get injured as them.
Snell to the batphone! He would answer a telemarketers call at this point….phone ain’t ringing. We are all not sure why?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snell to the batphone! He would answer a telemarketers call at this point….phone ain’t ringing. We are all not sure why?
I think he wants to much. Scott Boras will do that for you. Yankees were very interested at first but didn’t want to pay him more than they pay Cole which I can understand.

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh man- Jansen out again…hit by pitch again and broke a small bone in his hand….this guy gets hit in the hand by pitches more than anybody. They should stat cast how many times this guy gets hit by pitch in hand, clear mvp of this stat! Platinum caster!

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_5321.jpeg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what’s going to happen here? Do you guys think he will get punted from MLB lifetime? Im thinking the dodgers would be choked.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what’s going to happen here? Do you guys think he will get punted from MLB lifetime? Im thinking the dodgers would be choked.
Not a chance. They can’t afford to lose him. Interpreter will take the fall and Ohtani will be guarded. Or Hillary will take him out with his home jersey, space laser can’t zap the away blue jersey..

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big series this weekend. Should be a gauge to go by for the Jays

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big series this weekend. Should be a gauge to go by for the Jays
Kikuchi vs Stroman (ex Jay prodigy, now supertar)

Hopefully the bats come out! Houston series was ugly!!!

Top Bottom