2022 Sled Rumors??

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In all the snowchecks seasons I have participated in at the dealerships the customer in most cases gets more knocked off than what the dealer gets to keep.

I laugh at comments on here by guys that expect the dealer to take parts of a showroom sled when they wreck theirs or mod their sled blow it up on vacation and then go into a dealer they don't shop at and expect a loaner sled lmfao

anyway what is an edge brp version of an alpha as part of the settlement

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I laugh at comments on here by guys that expect the dealer to take parts of a showroom sled when they wreck theirs or mod their sled blow it up on vacation and then go into a dealer they don't shop at and expect a loaner sled lmfao
Yes there are some very demanding peeps out there. Glad I don't have to deal with them anymore. Take up all your time you want to spend with your good customers.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nobody going to snow check a Polaris after this years crap

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dealer gave us great discounts for our 2021 sleds. Do you really pay the internet price? Go and shop for a new truck, would you pay list?
Haha that kinda like the dodge factory discounts isnt it ? Have to knock 25-30% off the damn thing before someone will consider biting.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look at the buildings, the trucks and trailers, the wraps, the new bling gear, and owners house, up the hill in the hoity toity part of town
:rolling: Jeff every morning I would get up and burn 2 one hundred dollar bills to get the fireplace going when I was a dealer. Then I would hop in my Mercedes and try and be at work before noon. Honestly it was the only way I could put up with having to work with people with grease on their hands. Seriously though there may be a few like the Bannisters that are filthy rich but most of the dealers I know make a good living some years and some not so much and live pretty modestly. I can guarantee you any fortune accrued in these businesses has been hammered pretty hard since the 2015 oil crunch hit or at least in Alberta it has. As far as something like trailer bling and wraps. Thats advertising for the dealer when he's going down the road or parked in a lot riding. Hey my dealer is on the hill. Thats good to know he knows something about the product he sells.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm snowchecking a polaris 100%, not a fan of the doo
Nice choice. You Can’t go wrong with any new sled.
I’ve owned many doos. Good Sleds. But I struggle with “DOO” guys. They seem to think they riding a sled made by the gods.
Then. top that off with dealerships that seem to have the same attitude.
But im on a doo again. Why. Well they have the sled with the best bang for buck alpine power. No brainer for anyone over 200lbs. On a cat or Polaris a Pipe reeds and a can will still leave you short hp at elevation. That’s why I’m on a doo for 2021.
But am I a doo guy. F%@k no. I’m a Sledder

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:rolling: Jeff every morning I would get up and burn 2 one hundred dollar bills to get the fireplace going when I was a dealer. Then I would hop in my Mercedes and try and be at work before noon. Honestly it was the only way I could put up with having to work with people with grease on their hands. Seriously though there may be a few like the Bannisters that are filthy rich but most of the dealers I know make a good living some years and some not so much and live pretty modestly. I can guarantee you any fortune accrued in these businesses has been hammered pretty hard since the 2015 oil crunch hit or at least in Alberta it has. As far as something like trailer bling and wraps. Thats advertising for the dealer when he's going down the road or parked in a lot riding. Hey my dealer is on the hill. Thats good to know he knows something about the product he sells.

Is that the same bannister group that owns all the car dealerships?

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cousin

I work at a auto dealer of this said group
Don't care about that, banner still sucks, plain and simple

I hear ya. I tried to buy a sled their once ( they were only 1500 more than others) and tried to get a 10 min. repair (replace clutch tower bolt) done. Told me I didn't buy it there so couldn't help me. Haven't been back lol

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why always a turbocharged sled. Why does Polaris or any other manufacturer go with a supercharged machine? Is it the cost?
Speedwerx has a set up that they claim is 200 hp on pump gas. 9E3C0E9E-A55F-436D-A879-9EB76AEADA78.jpeg

Top Bottom