2020 Corvette

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With todays rules of engagement anyone can out run the cops it seems. If speeds hit a predetermined number they call off the chase. Sad really as the bad guys know this and use it to their advantage.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With todays rules of engagement anyone can out run the cops it seems. If speeds hit a predetermined number they call off the chase. Sad really as the bad guys know this and use it to their advantage.

I see lots cops driving like pricks trying to kill everyone on the highway, so that is probably a good thing.

I think in this case they just couldn't keep up though.
their helicoptor couldn't even keep up ! haha

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wonder if they ever caught the guy?

rumor has is no. but I'm.not sure. there is a guy that used to make YouTube video of out running the police. ghost Rider, he got away with it for years

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, RCMP are not aloud to pursue anyone at sustantined speeds about 150 km/h. Lost to many court cases. City Police Force's on the other hand have a little more flexibility and can make the call depending on what the situation is.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to take away from the thread....but at WOT the Pussycat is out of gas in under 15 min. My guess: got caught. Still like the new Vette. On the other hand....I have an all white Challenger....go team!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to take away from the thread....but at WOT the Pussycat is out of gas in under 15 min. My guess: got caught. Still like the new Vette. On the other hand....I have an all white Challenger....go team!

I dont think he was WOT the whole time, whats the top speed on a Hell Cat? They said the PoPo chopper was low on gas and had to stop pursuit and the cars were miles behind.

Id probably rather have the 2020 Vette for ditching the cops though. haha

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crap, if the cops stop pursuit at 150km my old one ton dulley could give them a run for there money. Like I said before...pussys.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont think he was WOT the whole time, whats the top speed on a Hell Cat? They said the PoPo chopper was low on gas and had to stop pursuit and the cars were miles behind.

Id probably rather have the 2020 Vette for ditching the cops though. haha
Top speed was just over 200 mph at the test track at Nuremburg. However the Vette would kill the Cat in the twisties. The Hellcat only handles on the straightaways. Lol.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top speed was just over 200 mph at the test track at Nuremburg. However the Vette would kill the Cat in the twisties. The Hellcat only handles on the straightaways. Lol.

yeah it was built for straight line performance.

plus the 19 vette will do 212mph (the supercharged one) the 2020 could be faster yet

Last edited:

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a friend has a 2019 Z06 with all the goodies and its a hell of a ride, can't wait to see a 2020 in action.

Top Bottom