2020-2021 Revelstoke Area Updates

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Darcy and I are going up with the Shaede to bring down a sled with broken bars.
Gonna be socked in to the top but u can join us Johnny.
TeXT MarK fOr TiMinG....CmOn...
heY Kimrick good Ta HeaR your out with SHes- De.. seeing as it sounds like sheade s putting a few buckKs in his PocKeT .. Have him e transfer some of that $1400.00 he owes Me ... Wouldn't wanT the CLoWN ta go inTo hiding .... ThanKs KimRicK ... Medusa !!! How s the snoW condiTioNs.. How's the VisibilTY KimRicK ... MeoW !!' LoL

Last edited:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
heY Kimrick good Ta HeaR your out with SHes- De.. seeing as it sounds like sheade s putting a few buckKs in his PocKeT .. Have him e transfer some of that $1400.00 he owes Me ... Wouldn't wanT the CLoWN ta go inTo hiding .... ThanKs KimRicK ... Medusa !!! How s the snoW condiTioNs.. How's the VisibilTY KimRicK ... MeoW !!' LoL

Low to mid. really below average.
Riding is at mid for best snow.

Visibility has been very poor for last 7 days.
Not many riders have gone past Waldy world.
6 Flags was some deeep.

MEDUSA eh. lost on the mountain then found beat up in the spring.
Some of the snakes survived. lol

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Low to mid. really below average.
Riding is at mid for best snow.

Visibility has been very poor for last 7 days.
Not many riders have gons past Waldt world.
6 Flags was some deeep.

MEDUSA eh. lost on the mountain then found beat up in the spring.
Some of the snakes survived. lol
6 FLaGss luv that sPoT first drop kinda sTeeP but from there nice boondocKing ta bee had ... What happened Ta WaldY world sign heard sheade sleeping wiT iT and the medusa... The CLowNs noT sTiLL sLeePing wiT one eYe oPeN is He.... Lol what about over in sheade Lane da ya need a ladder Ta stay above the poW poW ... ALoHa !! Did I leave mY snakes and ladder game in front of sheades house ... beeP !! beeepP !!! Lmao

Last edited:

BigPow

Reaction score
Anybody have an update on how things are looking after these warm days in Revvy? Heading there this week and a little nervous about the trails up.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody have an update on how things are looking after these warm days in Revvy? Heading there this week and a little nervous about the trails up.
Snow is ok. Decent deep in the trees. Saturday was super windy. Tons of blown down trees up high. They will be just covered by snow. So watch for signs. I hit a a full tree a burn that blew down and drifted over. Than god I was coming down a steep draw with skis flat. Tips went over it and folded back to the foot well. I Flew over the bars and landed 25’ below my sled. No damage to the sled. 50 yr old neck is a little stiff from the head spike. Lol

BigPow

Reaction score
Yikes! Sounds like that could've been a lot worse than it was. Always a good feeling when there's no damage to body or sled after something like that. We'll keep a close eye out. I'm hoping they get a bit of a reset these next few days.

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
f66769a306816012ae882f3a15d8676d.jpg

To say we found some snow this week would be an understatement huge difference in base and fresh snow between the north and south only 40 km apart there was easily 2 feet less fresh snow

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which is where?
Location didn't really matter.
Basically everywhere got 70-100cm over last weekend.

Odd place had some rain sprinkled in which was noticable.
And some places must have had a big wind.

Clear cold nights started Wednesday and the snow has settled rapidly. Hoars galore.

Best snow was in the trees, just had to find it. As always.

dc5d16af4efb202994349a5826ebb7f5.jpg
877aceb11df73faf651fd4654c95474d.jpg

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That new hoar frost sounds like thousands of tiny smashing crystals when you get a bunch of it coming downhill with you

Seemed like it was everywhere after the first clear night

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode frisby today. Snow was heavy with a slight crust. Weird rain mist most of the day, could have used heated goggles.

anyone riding back side of keystone, or up at mica... snow volume seamed less than 200cm at the lakes at Boulder, lot more southhh of town

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How are the conditions? Haven’t heard much which usually isn’t a good sign.

Top Bottom