2020-2021 Revelstoke Area Updates

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HaHa thought you were off your meds bud!
haha No NeeD for MeDs ... I just Go in youR rooM SnoPro at the DaYs Inn and have some of ThaT 5 GaLLoN PaiL of TriPLe ChocaLate FuDGE ice CreaM u HiDE in the FRiDGE... That WeiGH u be nice n SkinnY draGGing thaT 174 around aLL DaY in ThaT poW poW ... O bY the WaY nice work on them doZen donuTs from TiMs ... Don KoharsKi would be ProuD !!! ... Meow !!!

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha No NeeD for MeDs ... I just Go in youR rooM SnoPro at the DaYs Inn and have some of ThaT 5 GaLLoN PaiL of TriPLe ChocaLate FuDGE ice CreaM u HiDE in the FRiDGE... That WeiGH u be nice n SkinnY draGGing thaT 174 around aLL DaY in ThaT poW poW ... O bY the WaY nice work on them doZen donuTs from TiMs ... Don KoharsKi would be ProuD !!! ... Meow !!!
Was talking to Richard but hey thanks for jumping in! Been a long time. Can't believe I missed you! Lol

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HaHa thought you were off your meds bud!
U talKing ta me ... U talKing ta me ... U talKing ta Me... WeLL iM the onLY one Here ...RoBERT de Niro would be ProuD ... Where does iT saY here in YouR teXt u were Talking (teXting) RiCHARD ... Seems wiDe open like u r texting , talking to both of us ...Maybe narrow iT down neXt time .. SnoPro BuT heY if ya donT eaT ya MeaT ya Can'T have anY PuDDinG ..and if U had a gooD daY sleDDinG u caN haVe seconDs... ya knoW ya WaNNa... LoL Meow !!!! O hey MaN thanks for noT JuMPiNG in the HoT TuB...cause lasT time iT was quiTe the BeLLyFLoP SPLaSH ... RiCHaRD ( kimricK ) sure Miss thos DaYs ... LMAO... beeP!! beeP!!! now any snow conditions out there on or around revY... saw a post where there was 2 ta 3 ft fresh poW poW on FrisBy and sunnY ... KooLBeaNS !!!

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OZONE you SOB.......

Sneaking in my room using my electronics.........
U TaLKiNG ta Meee... LMaO... hey KimRiCK (RiCHARD) what's the snow reporT FroM.., SLiM SHeaDe... MusT be nice to be called SLiM these DaYs ... Any FReSH snoW on BouLDeR ???... MeoW !!! O HeY MaN I THiNK ya LeFT the DooR open !!! beeP !! beeP !!!

Last edited:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
U TaLKiNG ta Meee... LMaO... hey KimRiCK (RiCHARD) what's the snow reporT FroM.., SLiM SHeaDe... MusT be nice to be called SLiM these DaYs ... Any FReSH snoW on BouLDeR ???... MeoW !!! O HeY MaN I THiNK ya LeFT the DooR open !!! beeP !! beeP !!!

How do you write these posts, they are hard to read.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score

Stay away from Boulder and Frisby.
Much deeper across the valley and Northas always early season.
I guess if you want a groomed trail head there.

All other areas are super and no caribou closures...

Alkolkolex.... Stay away. Way to dangerous with prominant ice layers underneath.
Not as much snow there anyway.

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you write these posts, they are hard to read.
WeLL I thinK iTs just the basic alpha BeT SMALL LeTTERS and big capital letters. mY English Teacher ( Mr Morris Code ) said I was sPeciaL ... Did I sPeLL all the worDs corract- Lee I DeVeLoped a condiTioN caLLeD TYPE - ism from googling and watching to much SLeDNeCKs onLY CuRE is To SHReDD more poW poW ..lmao Steve jobs wanted ta buy mY....TYPE - ism qwerty board buT he Died God BleSS hiM ....o HaY Man haVe u been KnighTed bY the QueeN...is ThaT how u goT your Name asking for a FRienD anywaYs BuY Chance u have anY deeP snoW sTories u wanna Share aboUT the ReVY area s

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stay away from Boulder and Frisby.
Much deeper across the valley and Northas always early season.
I guess if you want a groomed trail head there.

All other areas are super and no caribou closures...
Hey Man have u seeN the KeySToNE (d) coPs up on sale or r theY StaYing LocaL and HiDing by the CaBiN Looking for deeP poW poW... by chance have u been beHinD the KeYSToNE CaBiN and in the baCK is SLIM SHeaDE planing a WanKeR s sled TRiP beFoRE iT closes JaN 1 2021 beeP !! beeP !!!

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Hey Man have u seeN the KeySToNE (d) coPs up on sale or r theY StaYing LocaL and HiDing by the CaBiN Looking for deeP poW poW... by chance have u been beHinD the KeYSToNE CaBiN and in the baCK is SLIM SHeaDE planing a WanKeR s sled TRiP beFoRE iT closes JaN 1 2021 beeP !! beeP !!!

Well that is private knowledge.
Later.. will inform you when...
Willows are brutal.
Back end access only. tough ride.

mt.sledder

Reaction score
So just wondering what the vibe is towards sledders coming from Saskatchewan to ride Revy? Are we going to be hassled for coming from out of province?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just wondering what the vibe is towards sledders coming from Saskatchewan to ride Revy? Are we going to be hassled for coming from out of province?
The biggest thing is be low-key. Wear a mask where required even though I hate the damn things. Just remember you have snowmobiles on top of your truck and you represent a larger group. Also five guys in the truck does not look good whether it’s right or wrong. Most importantly. As sledders. I really hope search and rescue is not required like the epidemic of early-season rescues last year. I just got back from a wicked trip with just me and my brother. Stayed in the same hotel room. Mostly drive-through and takeout food. No problems

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JuST weaR LoTSa GReeN Then the BC foLK wiLL sTaY outa YouR waY cause youR guNNa be BuRNing lotsa CaSH... Doo the beSt ya can and See WHaT HaPPeNs ... beeP !! beeP !!! Snow is awsome good base setting up also

T-top

Reaction score
580176974afd947efc5506cefedb6c72.jpg

Top Bottom