2019 Alpha

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could really give 2 sh!ts if someone gets a kick out of me having to heli out a sled. However I wil say the SSI Y pipe does make difference ...Some might say I’m on crack but with SSI Y Pipe I gained 250 rpm and it did pull harder.. such a fun sled!! I think this lil 800 has a lot of potential!!

Last edited:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could really give 2 sh!ts if someone gets a kick out of me having to heli out a sled. However I wil say the SSI Y pipe does make difference thanks to dragonweld getting me one. Some might say I’m on crack but with SSI Y Pipe I gained 250 rpm and it did pull harder.. such a fun sled!! I think this lil 800 has a lot of potential!!
Did the fuel pump fuse come outta the holder?

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could really give 2 sh!ts if someone gets a kick out of me having to heli out a sled. However I wil say the SSI Y pipe does make difference thanks to dragonweld getting me one. Some might say I’m on crack but with SSI Y Pipe I gained 250 rpm and it did pull harder.. such a fun sled!! I think this lil 800 has a lot of potential!!

Does it have gas in it?

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
520073BE-EC43-41B8-879E-DFF96DC6EF7A.jpeg

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cat's EFI system are a batteryless system, so no relay. The pump requires a signal from the mag to activate when the engine is turned over. 99.9% of the time when this happen's it the kill switch.

I wish it was... but not!! No biggie ..

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish it was... but not!! No biggie ..

I'm thinking yours is ES and i was thinking it was a manual start on my last post, manual start uses no relays but the ES uses relays for the fuel system. I did a little digging and found that there is two 5 pin relays in the fuse box. They are suppose to be for the fuel pump to the best of my knowledge.
Did you not find a fuse box? You would had to remove the hood i believe and they should be located at the nose near the throttle bodies.

Is it out yet ?

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the damage is from the alpha being a piece of crap.imo He came off a ski-doo and never had issues like this. if the doo dealer where he lives wasn't so crappy he would of bought a doo. Today we noticed pieces of plastic on the track clips.with the heater switch falling off and the pull cord already starting to fray the guy is not very happy.

Tell your buddy I got a solid running 163” T3 I’ll trade for his Alpha!! No warranty left so he doesn’t need to worry about dealer visits lol.

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The alpha is like a hot chick. No matter how hot she is, someone somewhere is sick of her chit. And a boob is not a boob...

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have tears, tears of joy....

Yup.
Can't see me heading back to the yellow snow team.
They like hanging out here so much they should just go buy an Alpha already.
Envy will just make their life hell.......won't have to use the just razing you line.

Amazing how well the Alpha is working.
Definatly made the right choice for this year.
Loaning out my sled for a day next weekend to create a few more believers.

Top Bottom