2019 Alpha

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's crappy and costly
Well.... it’s official my Alpha is getting its first Heli ride!! Fuel pump is what we diagnosed ... but ya know what’s weird there is no relay on these pumps?? Maybe I’m wrong!! Unfortunately where it happened no pulling it out!! Yup in Revy & area for 5 days riding good thing the Sidewinder is rocking guess I’ll ride that ole girl!!!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2s0mvt.jpg

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well.... it’s official my Alpha is getting its first Heli ride!! Fuel pump is what we diagnosed ... but ya know what’s weird there is no relay on these pumps?? Maybe I’m wrong!! Unfortunately where it happened no pulling it out!! Yup in Revy & area for 5 days riding good thing the Sidewinder is rocking guess I’ll ride that ole girl!!!

L.M.F.A.O. !!! Kinda liken my 840 ;)

v10rider

Reaction score
I think there is A LOT more to your story then your letting. Abuse is abuse no matter the make. Plus it makes me wonder why anyone would dead lift a sled out of a hole via rear bumper with such force...LOL......
Probably didn't even clear any snow from the track that was most likely anchored to china, add three brute's pulling on it, now blame the manufacture for junk, you just as well tie a rope to the bumper and toss it off a cliff and see what happen's.

So now tell us the real story on how you guy's F'ed up and bent....

The rear part of the tunnel is known for being weak but it is a $150 part so seems like it is kinda designed to bend and replaceable. Do the same thing to a Doo..............it is a write off

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Look at the hard, setup snow in the background. Some dumb people roll their sleds over or push them backwards pretty much guarantee a breakage somewhere. Common sense tells you that switches will break and tunnels will bend in those conditions. Enjoy the new tunnel. Hope you learn from it.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That will never happen on Skidooandmud.com.
Did skidoo even sell any sleds this winter? If it wasn’t for the Alpha this forum would be a ghost town. The Alpha has definitely dominated on the hill and in conversation. Not going to let some cracked rails, bent tunnels and some helicopter rides ruin my day!! It ain’t my fault, I’m just here for a damn good time. I know posted this before but the Alpha is way too much fun!
https://youtu.be/AsrsKH7vpao

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just razing you boys, and wish I was out riding today **** it's nice out. :beer:

Top Bottom