2018 Skidoo Predictions?

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not allways need but want. I have a stock XM and rode stock 850's wich are fun for sure. My turbo Axys ups the amount of fun 100 times over boost makes it way more fun to ride! 9 out of 10 times the guys saying no one needs a turbo haven't spennt much time on a newer oull and go system or can't afford to buy one.

Or he is being sarcastic.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not one single person on this site outrides a stock 850. This sled doesn't need boost it's already an animal. The low end grunt off the bottom of this motor is unreal. Just clean up the first year glitches and it will undeniably be the best sled on the snow for 2018.

Has anyone in this thread seen this guy in the trees? He's an animal without boost.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The confusing part is, it seems that he runs Polaris this year, but for the last month or so he's been on here saying G4 destroys the Axys. Can't tell if he is sarcastic trolling or bitter about his choice of sled this year.

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stock for stock g4 way out pulls an Axys but for 2017 the Axys is deffently a better sled and just needs a little boost........

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Stock for stock g4 way out pulls an Axys but for 2017 the Axys is deffently a better sled and just needs a little boost........

The G4 came out in 2017.......... This post makes no sense. its "deffently" doesn't.

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes g4 came out in 2017 and all around the 2017 Axys is a better more reliable sled. Axys just lacks a little in the motor department . Not sure why thats so hard to understand

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes g4 came out in 2017 and all around the 2017 Axys is a better more reliable sled. Axys just lacks a little in the motor department . Not sure why thats so hard to understand

Drinking to much doolaid the doo dealership.
That actually explains a lot.

Your post was fine........just because some one can spell does not mean they have good comprehension skills.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
johhny is correct. there is not one person on this site that can outride a 165 G4. Not even the professionals. no one on this site could even outride a stock axys or cat....these stock sleds are amazing you can not outride them in all aspects. single aspects yes. hillclimb etc...

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
johhny is correct. there is not one person on this site that can outride a 165 G4. Not even the professionals. no one on this site could even outride a stock axys or cat....these stock sleds are amazing you can not outride them in all aspects. single aspects yes. hillclimb etc...

I don't know you Maxwell but I have one guy in my group that will flat out prove you wrong. I'm not a basher of any model, but anything build today by any OEM can be outridden. Maybe one day someone will pay him to ride cause at this point he rides with basically no much financial support. Not everyone that rides can afford the best. He rides for the fun of it... Like most of us!

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know you Maxwell but I have one guy in my group that will flat out prove you wrong. I'm not a basher of any model, but anything build today by any OEM can be outridden. Maybe one day someone will pay him to ride cause at this point he rides with basically no much financial support. Not everyone that rides can afford the best. He rides for the fun of it... Like most of us!

Plug it into the computer.. (digital wrench, buds, whatever cat uses) and lets see the engine report. You can't claim to outride a sled when you only pin it less than 5% of the time. Mine is 4.8% on a 155 axys.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I could remember what the BRP engineer told me what they expect out of their test riders for WOT operation in a day but like Johnny said even 5% in a day is a lot and Johnny rides a sled harder than anyone I know of.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread started out real nice and interesting but now it is 100% testosterone BS. There is so much of it that its coming through my screen and i can't even see the other threads.
Out riding this and that.....that is such BS and not even part of this thread, get back on track you bunch of morons.

It would be nice people would stop ruining good threads with their nonsense.

Last edited:

Powpowpow

Reaction score
10% wide open including warm up and idling , and you cant hit anything. Lol sounds really hard to do

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I dont know about you guys but I warm my sled up at WOT... Gets to operating temps way faster. Break the ice out of the track and prop your rear bumper up on something.. Start it and just hold er wicked. None of this idle in the parking lot garbage.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends what you are doing I guess. Don't need a turbo
on the trail, but don't think anyone is making it up the
mile on a stock 850.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I predict a 3 inch on the free ride this year. In the Xm chassis still though

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe this year they will put decent shocks on the X???

i really doubt it though. Not hard for a 200lb guy to
out ride those ****ty shocks on the trail into 51...

Top Bottom